Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle help please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Can someone please help??
I am having a problem getting to my house items.
I have checked my backpack and there is no housing items and I have also checked my bank no house items there either yet if I go to my house and click on the bed button it does not show anything but it say I have 48 items there. I have also checked shared items but none of those are house items nor do I have anything stored up in the attic.

So if someone can tell me how to get to my items I would really appreciate it.
Thanks you

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
nat1000 wrote:
Can someone please help??
I am having a problem getting to my house items.
I have checked my backpack and there is no housing items and I have also checked my bank no house items there either yet if I go to my house and click on the bed button it does not show anything but it say I have 48 items there. I have also checked shared items but none of those are house items nor do I have anything stored up in the attic.

So if someone can tell me how to get to my items I would really appreciate it.
Thanks you
try this log off and come back on and see if they are there it wofk for me once so it may work for you

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
I have the exact same problem and I had items I cant replace without starting the game over

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
post my message I made before this one cause i'm having the same problem as the other guy