Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle deed trandferes ?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
Is thear a way to transfer a castle deed to one of your other wizards in the same account? Ihad a wizard and a castle then I made a choice to creat anouther wizard in another school. and I whanted to transfer all the firsts posions to the new one but it wount let you pass on treasure cards or deeds to castle and it seams a wast to pay 100000 coins for a deed only to find that you lose the castle.

Please help and le me know if thear is a wat to transfer a deed. or even how to gift a deed if posable.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
needmofur wrote:
Is thear a way to transfer a castle deed to one of your other wizards in the same account? Ihad a wizard and a castle then I made a choice to creat anouther wizard in another school. and I whanted to transfer all the firsts posions to the new one but it wount let you pass on treasure cards or deeds to castle and it seams a wast to pay 100000 coins for a deed only to find that you lose the castle.

Please help and le me know if thear is a wat to transfer a deed. or even how to gift a deed if posable.

no way currently and this is dorms not commons

sry but is this a idea or question
ideas go here the dorms
questions go in commons if its about game play like ya mentioned

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
There is no way to transfer houses. You might be able to gift the houses in the crown shop, but I'm not sure. Just click on the crown shop and you'll be able to find out.