Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle Climate

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Hello once again fans and random people, its me Tamato5. Does anyone think that Massive Fantasy Palaces are pretty hard to decorate sometimes cause they're so big? Well, I think there should be an option to change weather on specific houses. Its kinda like the music, there can be a post with an orb on it or something, and you can change its weather or appearance with options for every school. Maybe you wanna make it snow, it can happen. Or turn it into a shady forest type house. You can find the "Climate Orbs" in the same place you get the music (Wizard City Housing Shop). Hope you enjoyed my idea, see you and my fellow friends in the spiral. :D

TristanDarkBlade Archmage Ice

Survivor
May 08, 2010
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Defender
Jul 10, 2011
I think that's a great idea! I would want it to be a extremely hot day and there is a wildfire. Fire Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Professor Falmea would like it at my castle. For my death wiz i want to make it be nighttime with dead oak trees. I hope Malistaire doesn't come here though! For my Thaumaturge i would like it to snow with some snowy pines around the castle. Possibly some Glaciers? For my life wiz i would like a dediduous forest with pixies flying all over the place. For storm, I would like a "tempest-like" day with a tornado in the distance. I don't have a balance wiz, but i think for balance it should be sunny, dry, and sandy. like krokotopia.

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Level 45 Fire
Luke SkyWalker ~ Level 15 Death
Luke StormWraith ~ Level 21 Life
Christopher ThunderFountain ~ Level 10 Ice
Reed Storm ~ Level 8 Storm

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Tamato5 wrote:
Hello once again fans and random people, its me Tamato5. Does anyone think that Massive Fantasy Palaces are pretty hard to decorate sometimes cause they're so big? Well, I think there should be an option to change weather on specific houses. Its kinda like the music, there can be a post with an orb on it or something, and you can change its weather or appearance with options for every school. Maybe you wanna make it snow, it can happen. Or turn it into a shady forest type house. You can find the "Climate Orbs" in the same place you get the music (Wizard City Housing Shop). Hope you enjoyed my idea, see you and my fellow friends in the spiral. :D

TristanDarkBlade Archmage Ice
Finally, a good idea in the dorms! I hope that you could also change time of day as well as weather.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2011
Totally love your idea!

See ya around Tristan. :D

Your friend,
Destiny Starflame Lvl 49
Master Pyromancer