Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

casting spells outside of battle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
i would like start off saying that i know we cast gardening spells in our house, but that is not what i mean. i mean damage spells in places like the commons, or even taking down an enemy without entering battle (you would not recieve drops or anything for that)

so say someone calls you a noob, or is just plain rude. it may make you want to so lets say if this is implemented into the game, kingsisle may loosen the chat filter slightly so that if a player uses those words, you can click on there char, open there friend menu, and click spell. then a list of attack spells in your class shows up on your screen. ( the spells you can choose depend on your lvl ) you can select a spell and it attacks.

what i have planned for attacks is just a quick shoot out of wand and blast, then it fades. so half its body is not even seen. it just stares at the target and blasts. if this happens in a place other than a commons area and the blast is enough to reduce the wizards health to 0, then that player is forced to the commons, and is given a cool down timer before they can return to the location they had been banished from. also, after you cast a single spell, a cooldown timer starts so that you cannot ambush a wizard that has more health left than the spell can damage.

there would still be some mechanics to work out in this spell obviously, but if this is successful, it may just help turn into :D post your comments and suggestions. i look forword to seeing what you have to say