Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Casting Magic

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
As we all know, wizards use wands, swords, or even their hands to cast Magic. I call the things they use, a focus. I personally use an axe because it looks cool flipping every time I cast a spell. I'm not very good with ideas, but what about the wizards that want to use their hands, and still get the extra cards wands carry? Might I suggest the introduction of gloves in game? And maybe a new animation when you wear the gloves? And I have more ideas for different focuses, mace, whip, spear(basically a trident with different animation), double bladed sword, dual wielding swords, karate(physical focus to cast magic), nunchuck(should be in Mooshu anyways right?), I just think those are a few different focuses that could be introduced in game. Every wizard should have their own unique style without matching somebody else in game. I mean, I'm the only character who uses an axe, with mooshu armor(flags on back) and rides a bone dragon. I know the idea may be terrible, but if give a chance I think it could be a hit!