Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

castels with the ability to battel each other

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
kingsile I love your game but there are multipul flaws like how the battel castel housing can not be bought in game crown shop and that bugs me so could you please fix that and have a option that you dont need a hat that would be awsome and no not where you create your charicter thanks for taking your time to read this :)

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
linkTT101 wrote:
kingsile I love your game but there are multipul flaws like how the battel castel housing can not be bought in game crown shop and that bugs me so could you please fix that and have a option that you dont need a hat that would be awsome and no not where you create your charicter thanks for taking your time to read this :)

What ...?

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
linkTT101 wrote:
Kingsisle, I love your game but there are multiple flaws, like how the Massive Fantasy Palace and the Celestian Observatory can't be bought with Crowns, and that bugs me, so could you please fix that? Also, can you make it so that you can choose not to wear a hat? That would be awesome! Thanks for taking the time to read this. :)

I fixed his spelling and grammer...

Anyway, he raises a very interesting arguement. Apparently, he's upset that you don't need real money to purchase these two castles, which have PVP capabilities. Well, for the MFP, you DO need real money, but for the CO, you'll have to do some real work in the game. I'm sorry if that 'bugs you', but many people have worked hard, long hours collecting reagents to build that awesome trophy of a house, and if you suddenly make it available with Crowns, or even worse, Gold, you'll make a lot of people very upset.

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
chardarkspur wrote:
Come on now, you know what link said, right?

You have to be a crazily good reader if you can read THAT. Dude, why even try to ask "Come on now, you know what Link said, right?" I mean, who cares. I couldn't read it because it was too mistake filled.

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
But his thread relates nothing to his post.
Kind of Confusing to me ...

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
chardarkspur wrote:
Come on now, you know what link said, right?

I could read what he said. I just fixed it so that everyone can read what he said.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
i apoligize for my lack of spelling and i have seen good points but still why should we have to use our money or spend time to get the house crafting tabel and the reagents to get those castels see my point i mean kingsisle has enough subscribers to allow it to be bought in the crown shop

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
linkTT101 wrote:
i apoligize for my lack of spelling and i have seen good points but still why should we have to use our money or spend time to get the house crafting tabel and the reagents to get those castels see my point i mean kingsisle has enough subscribers to allow it to be bought in the crown shop

I'm not sure where you're argement is coming from. Crowns cost money, too, just like the Epic Bundle. However, there are ways to get free Crowns, right Zeke?

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/475/1662.ftl (bottom of page)

And about the Celestian Observatory... The number of suscribers doesn't matter. Not only does the castle recipe cost gold, which blows my mind, but about half of the list of needed reagents is free; all you have to do is work for it. Sorry if this sounds rude, but why should good things be easier to obtain just because you're not willing to put in the work? That's like asking for a bigger allowance when you barely do any chores.

Jack Fireheart Level 60 Pyromancer