Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Card pack houses

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 17, 2009
I think KI should make the houses that come in the gift cards tradeable between all the wizards on that specific account. I hate buying a $40 card and then not being able to delete and remake a certain wizard because I will lose the house he/she has. The pets and gear are all tradeable between your wizards why not be able to put the house in the shared bank as well so we are not then faced with either keeping a wizard we will no longer use or delete it and lose the house.
Thanks.

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
Swayyy on Mar 25, 2013 wrote:
I think KI should make the houses that come in the gift cards tradeable between all the wizards on that specific account. I hate buying a $40 card and then not being able to delete and remake a certain wizard because I will lose the house he/she has. The pets and gear are all tradeable between your wizards why not be able to put the house in the shared bank as well so we are not then faced with either keeping a wizard we will no longer use or delete it and lose the house.
Thanks.
i have a death wizard i what to get rid of but it has pagota and a really good house but i don't like that school that much and we can't change the stuff to other wizards like the house and pagota

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Thanks.
I agree with you. One way to prevent this from happening to you is to not put a house on a wizard under a level that you would delete. For instance once i get a wizard to level 40 i will not delete them because i have to much work into them by then, So usually i will not put a house on a wizard till after that level. This is just a way for me to ensure this sort of thing doesnt happen.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Thanks.
I agree. But what I do is that I think closely when redeeming my houses on different characters. I redeemed my Sultan's Palace on my Archmage (He was because I got it before Azteca) because you can make great things with gardening and my Archmage has the highest energy.