Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Card Drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
It would be super cool if some bosses in the game drop spells. Cards. Not treasure cards, but regular cards that you use in your deck, But too much card dropping, would be just too much, so it would have to be a rare thing, to get a spell from a boss.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
munchkinz1 wrote:
It would be super cool if some bosses in the game drop spells. Cards. Not treasure cards, but regular cards that you use in your deck, But too much card dropping, would be just too much, so it would have to be a rare thing, to get a spell from a boss.

bad idea because then any boss with one will be the new kraken.
if people had to farm bosses for a spell for a deck then the game will be thrown off balance.

sry but i dont think ki will except this idea

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
Like grvy123 says, that wouldn't work very well, as everybody would want to fight it, but if, say, there were optional towers with a boss at the top, and when you defeated the boss you'd get a spell, that could work very nicely.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Galen wrote:
Like grvy123 says, that wouldn't work very well, as everybody would want to fight it, but if, say, there were optional towers with a boss at the top, and when you defeated the boss you'd get a spell, that could work very nicely.

it still will be bad because then every school will go try to face it and if everybody had tons of spells they got for free then the game will be thrown off balance because every spell ya work for and training point only spells are part of leveling up

true i said ya work for them but still a dropped spell that is insane

Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
This kinda already happens.
Some bosses(like the Kraken) can some times give you amulets like i got once.