Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't trade my armament?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2012
Hi, I am just wondering why is it that I cannot trade my storm armaments. I understand it is no trade but why is that? You can simply hatch it to get to other wizards. I would really appreciate if it could be transferred to my Blaze Stormcaster somehow. I got that pet from a hatch mainly for him. Thanks for reading this and an explanation would be appreciated

Blaze Firecaster lvl 110
Blaze Stormcaster (Made but havent used him yet)

Survivor
Aug 21, 2013
I think the armament is listed as no trade because it can be bought exclusively with arena tickets. These items are not only for stats but to demonstrate that you have achieved a high status in PVP like a trophy. They are generally rewards for accomplishments in PVP to enjoy and take advantage of for one player. Pets, like gear give stats. For example, what if someone traded a full set of Glendemming(sorry if I spelled it wrong) gear from their Grandmaster with 3500 rank to their Grandmaster with 100 rank?

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Probably because stuff like that, even when it is very functional, is a PvP trophy that requires a certain rank and is bought with tickets. Commander robes are no-trade for this very reason- you want to keep the trophy on the wizard who earned it, even if it may be better used by another wizard. If you hatch, you no longer have first-gen stats. The first gen stats are part of the trophy status of the pet. The older PvP pets are probably tradeable because of their low functionality as helpful pets- thus they're not very valuable trophies anyway.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2012
Well if they wanted it to be a trophy they should have just made it no hatch. I need it on my storm and I don't wanna waste 50k each time I hatch only for another armament.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
shadowfusion9289 on Mar 28, 2016 wrote:
Well if they wanted it to be a trophy they should have just made it no hatch. I need it on my storm and I don't wanna waste 50k each time I hatch only for another armament.
"no-hatch" does not exist and would be too cumbersome to integrate into the game on account of a few pvp pets. We can't fix this for you, we were just answering your question about WHY it is the way it is.