Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cant buy castle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
I am a long time player (about two years) and i just hit lvl 21 (i have alot of school lol) well when i hit lvl 15 simeon(or how ever you spell it) told me to come talk to him and i got excited because i want a castle. well when i got to him it wouldnt let me talk to him. please someone help. It wont let met talk and i really wanna castle. Can anyone help?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
saskureuzumacki wrote:
I am a long time player (about two years) and i just hit lvl 21 (i have alot of school lol) well when i hit lvl 15 simeon(or how ever you spell it) told me to come talk to him and i got excited because i want a castle. well when i got to him it wouldnt let me talk to him. please someone help. It wont let met talk and i really wanna castle. Can anyone help?

Go see the turtle in each world to buy the castle. Should be in the shop locations with a house icon for a sign. Or, if you have 100,000 gold you can buy school themed castles in the crown shop.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
or crowsn shop houses or goto a turle in an wolrd to see their houses expect grizzlem hime goto a bear