Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Canada doesn't get any gift cards or bundles in GameStop or Amazon.ca

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
I am sure a lot of Canadians play this game and I am just wondering why everything available to buy such as gift cards and bundles are only available in US stores and on the US Amazon.

Seeing as how making money is the main goal, would it not make sense to make these things available in other countries? Why does Canada not get any gift card options at Game stores and or at Walmart, etc? Why aren't these things available on the Canadian Amazon?

Players in other countries would like to have access to the bundles and gift cards as well.

Survivor
May 12, 2018
I agree with you I'm a French player, I'm a "Wale" player, and I like to do double school or universal things, and for these I need a tons of bundles which I can't purchase because GameStop or Amazon don't give me the possibilities,

Isn't there any other "Official" way for get things K.I? as he said the main goal of your game is to make money right? so it would be great for you as for us to be able to purchase some interesting bundles from your website