Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can you make Efreet boss LESS harder?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 25, 2009
Ok, well I'm on the Efreet boss, and he has 15,000 health, harder than malistare -_- I really don't like that I spent the last of my crowns on a boss that killed me when he still wasn't at 10,000 health. Can you make him have 11,000? It's really hard for me. Or you could at least let one friend port I: not trying to ask for much but it's just really difficult. :( Please let this idea through and add either idea to the game, (or should I have posted this in Harold's labratory?) Anyways, bye I: Guys ignore this cause I got Efreet yesterday!

Taylor Daisystone,
Level 58 Fire (I won't add my jk saying this time).

Sorry KI for putting caps on the edit for the message last time. I was just way too excited.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Hi mip77,

There is an extensive conversation about this topic in the forum, if it hasn't been removed by the moderators.

I'll give you a bit of a hint for your next attempt to win Efreet:

Use your most powerful spell (it isn't Dragon!), and be sure to save up for full power pips before you cast it. You might also use the new 3-trap spell from GH, fire blade, elemental blade, balance blade, feint, extra fire traps, etc. while you save up those pips. Really, it should only take two casts of this awesome spell to do the job.

Oh, kill the minion FAST, before you set up for the boss.

You CAN do this. I promise :)

Regards and Best of Luck,

Scarlet Ravensong, Legendary Pyromancer
qbb

Explorer
May 25, 2009
queenlybluebean wrote:
Hi mip77,

There is an extensive conversation about this topic in the forum, if it hasn't been removed by the moderators.

I'll give you a bit of a hint for your next attempt to win Efreet:

Use your most powerful spell (it isn't Dragon!), and be sure to save up for full power pips before you cast it. You might also use the new 3-trap spell from GH, fire blade, elemental blade, balance blade, feint, extra fire traps, etc. while you save up those pips. Really, it should only take two casts of this awesome spell to do the job.

Oh, kill the minion FAST, before you set up for the boss.

You CAN do this. I promise :)

Regards and Best of Luck,

qbb
Ty but I don't got feint. Oh well I got 2 treasures! Plus I'll use Helephant cause well it seems to be more powerful than Dragon :]. Thanks allot for advice, I got Fuel (the triple fire trap) and should I do a full deck or a small one? Thanks allot,

Taylor Daisystone,
level 58 Pyromancer (aka fire)

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
So, make Efreet boss easier? I don't know about that. With the bosses I've fought, there's usually a pattern in their actions. When you recognize the pattern, you can defend against it. Defense is key in these battles; get all the shields and healing spells you possibly can. Nothing needs to be made easier; you just need a better strategy.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
mip77 wrote:
Ok, well I'm on the Efreet boss, and he has 15,000 health, harder than malistare -_- I really don't like that I spent the last of my crowns on a boss that killed me when he still wasn't at 10,000 health. Can you make him have 11,000? It's really hard for me. Or you could at least let one friend port I: not trying to ask for much but it's just really difficult. :( Please let this idea through and add either idea to the game, (or should I have posted this in Harold's labratory?) Anyways, bye I:

Taylor Daisystone,
Level 58 Fire (I won't add my jk saying this time).

Just cause you think its hard doesn't mean they are gonna change it. Even if you say please. I thought it was just fine. i didnt even have crowns then. Kill minion first though

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
mip77 wrote:
Ty but I don't got feint. Oh well I got 2 treasures! Plus I'll use Helephant cause well it seems to be more powerful than Dragon :]. Thanks allot for advice, I got Fuel (the triple fire trap) and should I do a full deck or a small one? Thanks allot,

Taylor Daisystone,

Use the feint treasures one at a time, along with blades. Maybe even look into if you can craft fire blade treasures. That would be an excellent additional boost.

I would recommend a level 45 fire deck set up for a 1v1 pvp match. Include lots of shields to protect yourself and some all enemy spells to take care of the minion. I would not use a fire minion for this battle, as he will use up your traps at inconvenient moments.

Oh, IMHO, Helephant is not your most powerful spell, fellow Pyromancer! Think like a Balance wizard to make that decision 8)

Good luck!

Explorer
May 25, 2009
queenlybluebean wrote:
mip77 wrote:

Taylor Daisystone,

Use the feint treasures one at a time, along with blades. Maybe even look into if you can craft fire blade treasures. That would be an excellent additional boost.

I would recommend a level 45 fire deck set up for a 1v1 pvp match. Include lots of shields to protect yourself and some all enemy spells to take care of the minion. I would not use a fire minion for this battle, as he will use up your traps at inconvenient moments.

Oh, IMHO, Helephant is not your most powerful spell, fellow Pyromancer! Think like a Balance wizard to make that decision 8)

Good luck!

I got only 2 feint treasures and IMHO? And another thing XD what is the most powerful spell? (I half storm btw)

Cya in spiral,

Taylor Daisystone,
Level 58 Pyromancer (fire)

(a new saying I'll use sumtimes lol)

"Call me Taylor instead of Taytay, something bad gonna happen! O_O"

Btw I didn't have my 58 gear on, I had my stiched gear for lvl 54 and something, etc etc.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I got Efreet training nothing more than Elemental blade.
It's all about working with what you are given. After I got to 58 I splurged and planned every training point I could get.