Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buying unique potions with gold

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 29, 2011
I think we should be able to buy some potions from the crown shop with gold.

Here are some ideas.

120 crit-700 crowns, 700 crowns x 50 = 35000 gold ( 30 minutes i think it is )

A potion- 200 crowns x 50 = 10000 gold ( lets pretend its one hour )

Thats how i think the system should go. I know it seems pricy, but there needs to be a way to buy potions and not stop people from buying them at the crowns shop as well. Any ideas for new potions are welcome. If you think the price should be higher, please say so. I dont think it would ruin buying them with crown cause think about, your spending 35000 gold on something that will last 30 minutes, when you could just pay 700 crowns. Please post i'd like to see what YOU think. I'm not saying I really want this to happen, i asking you if you want this to happen.

Mycin legenddreamer

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
mkt3 wrote:

Here are some ideas.

Thats how i think the system should go. I know it seems pricy, but there needs to be a way to buy potions and not stop people from buying them at the crowns shop as well. Any ideas for new potions are welcome. If you think the price should be higher, please say so. I dont think it would ruin buying them with crown cause think about, your spending 35000 gold on something that will last 30 minutes, when you could just pay 700 crowns. Please post i'd like to see what YOU think. I'm not saying I really want this to happen, i asking you if you want this to happen.

Mycin legenddreamer

No. We spend less on a 7 day mount. Now, if the potions were longer then 30 minutes or an hour, aybe it would work. But thats to much for just 30 inutes.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
wizguygoo wrote:
mkt3 wrote:

Here are some ideas.

Mycin legenddreamer

No. We spend less on a 7 day mount. Now, if the potions were longer then 30 minutes or an hour, aybe it would work. But thats to much for just 30 inutes.

No its not. I make 35000 in less than 20 minutes. *cough cough* halfang! *cough cough* WHO SAID THAT?