Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buying a pvp circle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2015
I have a home and I want a pvp circle in it. I know there's a lot of home that have pvp circle in it but I don't like those are not my favorite type of home because I don't really like how it looks. I bought a house in crowns shop and I love it. The thing is it doesn't have a pvp circle. So here's a new idea, I think pvp circle should be sell in crowns shop. So people could buy it to put in the house that they like. Instead of having to buy another house that have pvp in it. I am willing to pay 5,000 or more for a pvp circle.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I think the idea is a lot more complex than you think it is. Without creating battle scene graphics for every home location, it wouldn't be possible to make a moveable circle. They could just make it a kiosk that joins players to one of the existing pvp practice arenas.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2015
I don't think the idea is that complex. I think that KI should be able to do it. We pvp in our home just like we fight against any enemies during questing. I also think that pvp circle should be craftable also or like I said it could be also sell in crowns shop.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Supericepower on May 5, 2015 wrote:
I don't think the idea is that complex. I think that KI should be able to do it. We pvp in our home just like we fight against any enemies during questing. I also think that pvp circle should be craftable also or like I said it could be also sell in crowns shop.
We fight in areas that were designed for battles, they have set backgrounds. Houses that weren't designed with a circle do not have that. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's a LOT of work to make it workable in any house, especially with customized building blocks being a part of that. It's not nearly as simple as you think. The battle graphics/camera angles need to be made for every area in the game that they add.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
An easier solution might be a Teleport Tapestry to the PvP Arena in Unicorn Way. The mechanics are already in place so there would be no graphic issues. And when you're done dueling you (the home owner) can port back home and your friends can follow.
Another solution could be something similar to the Pagoda, Winterbane, Spiral Cup etc. - a sigil would send you to a pre-designed PvP area with a portal back home after the fight is over.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
TucsonWizard on May 6, 2015 wrote:
An easier solution might be a Teleport Tapestry to the PvP Arena in Unicorn Way. The mechanics are already in place so there would be no graphic issues. And when you're done dueling you (the home owner) can port back home and your friends can follow.
Another solution could be something similar to the Pagoda, Winterbane, Spiral Cup etc. - a sigil would send you to a pre-designed PvP area with a portal back home after the fight is over.
That was basically what I was thinking with the kiosk idea. Just have it open a private instance of the practice arena, so friends in your house could enter and watch.