Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buy Back training points day?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 31, 2010

Hello KI and fellow wizards

I am humbly requesting a day/week to buy back my training points at a discount. Reason being Celestia.

I have been playing the test realm with my grand death and realizing I need to adjust my playing style for these new bosses , and would like to have a few more of the new schools spells. I want to remove my second school spells all together. Currently I won't be able to handle celestia with my deck. Now granted , I should have prepared better for celestia , but I had no idea when it would be released nor did I know it would be this difficult.
I already bought back training points once with this wizard, she was the first one I created , and didnt know what to expect. I find myself in the same position once again with this new world. I would like to think some of the other newer wizards will be going through the same thing. Maybe it could be a special treat , in our trick or treat bag? : )

Just thought I would throw it out there for consideration , thanks for a great game.