Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundles with Spells

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
I've been thinking about this for a while, and I think I might have posted about this before, but what if there were bundles that along with gear/house also gave a spell? This could affect existing bundles, or be added to new ones (maybe you could choose 5,000 crowns, 1 month membership or spell), and here's some of my ideas for 'Spell Bundles':

Millipede's Bundle:

Typho-Tusks - Gives spells like Smoke Screen & Smoke Mantle.
Millipede's Armour - Gives new spells like Fire Armour & Burned Armour (transmutations of Ice).
Flame Legs - Gives damage spells.

Pet Flamillipede - Gives 1 Scald at baby, Fire Dragon at adult & Decapede's Burn at epic.

Mount: Trillipede Walker (3-person mount & +40% speed)

Housing: Thousand-Leg Cave (house that has a Spiral Door blocking the exit of a cave lit by torches, has a Giant Millipede Statue that gives daily rewards)

5,000 crowns, 1-month membership or Spell:

: Decapede's Burn - 7 pips, 50% accuracy, 1,000 damage over 10 rounds to all enemies.

I'll post some more later.

Historian
May 15, 2009
just one question. why 1000 damage over ten rounds? that puts it at a measly 100 damage a round at base damage.

I could see 4 rounds at 250 each which would make a lot more sense, but not 10 rounds

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
That Decapede's Burn seems entirely overpowered on its own, even with the 50% accuracy. 10 rounds of 1,000 damage means 10,000 damage to everyone. Even if it only lasted 3 rounds it would still do a ton of damage. Not to mention, these can be boosted with gear and blades.

Although, I do like the ideas of your mount, pet, and housing ideas.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Oathkeeper and Obl... on Apr 15, 2014 wrote:
That Decapede's Burn seems entirely overpowered on its own, even with the 50% accuracy. 10 rounds of 1,000 damage means 10,000 damage to everyone. Even if it only lasted 3 rounds it would still do a ton of damage. Not to mention, these can be boosted with gear and blades.

Although, I do like the ideas of your mount, pet, and housing ideas.
I didn't mean that, when someone writes 1,000 over 10 rounds, it means 100 damage each round, doing a total of 1,000 damage. And the reason it does damage over 10 rounds is because it's called a Decapede. Mil, used in millipede, means 1,000. Dec, used in Decapede, means 10.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Apr 15, 2014 wrote:
I've been thinking about this for a while, and I think I might have posted about this before, but what if there were bundles that along with gear/house also gave a spell? This could affect existing bundles, or be added to new ones (maybe you could choose 5,000 crowns, 1 month membership or spell), and here's some of my ideas for 'Spell Bundles':

Millipede's Bundle:

Typho-Tusks - Gives spells like Smoke Screen & Smoke Mantle.
Millipede's Armour - Gives new spells like Fire Armour & Burned Armour (transmutations of Ice).
Flame Legs - Gives damage spells.

Pet Flamillipede - Gives 1 Scald at baby, Fire Dragon at adult & Decapede's Burn at epic.

Mount: Trillipede Walker (3-person mount & +40% speed)

Housing: Thousand-Leg Cave (house that has a Spiral Door blocking the exit of a cave lit by torches, has a Giant Millipede Statue that gives daily rewards)

: Decapede's Burn - 7 pips, 50% accuracy, 1,000 damage over 10 rounds to all enemies.

I'll post some more later.
Cryo-Chrysalis Bundle:

Arctic Antennae - Gives charms & damage spells.
Caterpillar Cocoon - Gives Snow Drift for early levels, and possibly new manipulations later on.
Tundra Travellers - Gives defensive spells.

Pet Snowfly - Gives Evil Snowman at baby, Snowball Strike at adult & Snowstorm at epic.

Mount: Caterpillar Crawler (2-person mount & +40% speed)

Housing: Insect Igloo (A large igloo, built like a huge castle, with snow brick walls, and fireflies in lanterns lighting the walls. Outside, if you go to the 'Fishing Pole', you get daily rewards.)

: Snowstorm - 6 pips, 80% accuracy, 450 damage, -25% damage & -40% accuracy to all enemies.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
Blaze Sandblade on Apr 17, 2014 wrote:
I didn't mean that, when someone writes 1,000 over 10 rounds, it means 100 damage each round, doing a total of 1,000 damage. And the reason it does damage over 10 rounds is because it's called a Decapede. Mil, used in millipede, means 1,000. Dec, used in Decapede, means 10.
Oops. It actually seems like a fair spell now that I think of it.