Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Brooms!

AuthorMessage
Champion
May 03, 2011
There have been a few threads lately about how unwieldy some of the new mounts are. Personally, I find anything that obstructs my field of vision in a big way really impedes my ability to travel/play effectively. I love the brooms--especially the Horned Sweeper, which is kind of the "luxury broom," but I would love to see more broom options. Perhaps new colors or other design features. Wings are also great--I've got fairy wings on each of my two "younger" wizards--KI has done a great job expanding the wing options. But new, cooler-looking brooms would make me really happy.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Personally, i'm at a loss on how many ways there could possibly be to spice up a broom... Do you have some sketches made up for broom ideas? Perhaps they could add a swiffer-sweeper mount...? :-) -eli and crew

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Personally, i'm at a loss on how many ways there could possibly be to spice up a broom... Do you have some sketches made up for broom ideas? Perhaps they could add a swiffer-sweeper mount...? :-) -eli and crew

Champion
May 03, 2011
Perhaps they could add a swiffer-sweeper mount...?

:D Well, to be honest I don't have any great ideas either, beyond some new colors, maybe some cooler effects as you ride (rainbow trails etc.), perhaps a "hood ornament" different from the one the horned sweeper has. But I'm sure the designers can come up with something creative here. That's why they pay game designers/developers the big bucks, right?

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
personally i never really liked the way you sit on brooms because on every movie game or whatever you never sit in a broom like that you sit on it and girls sit on it will their to legs on the side but too be rapperd around a broom like that is just weird that is the main reason i have never had a broom or anything i am also not a fan of wings with the guardian's outfit since it had little wings on it. but not to get off topic