Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bosses can be challenging without cheating

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
There has been many complaints about he warehouse being removed as a requirement. I for one was against having to rely on a group of people i may or may not know to continue my journey through the spiral. I did enjoy the challenge though, and would like to make a suggestion that I believe would bring a challenge back to the game without bosses casting a one pip storm lord.

Back when I first began playing this game, they had enhanced the boss fights. They removed this because of the complaints. During that time i had the pleasure of fighting Lord Nightshade, or some other boss. He used Doom and Gloom along with Feint. As a Life wizard, that Doom and Gloom made it harder for me to heal after he used a feint on me. I remember fighting for survival, and did make it through with a great sense of accomplishment.

Bring those kinds of tactics back with the bosses of Celestia. Let them use all the spells of their school as we wizards do. Wouldn't it be harder fighting a boss that can steal your shields, blades, and even use higher heals then sprite? These are all valid spells that would not require bosses to cheat.

Plz let me know what you think.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
i understand what you're saying, however, kingisle was very wise when they removed the warehouse as a requirement. since it was very challenging, in fact too challenging to complete, they realized that if many people couldn't complete it, celestia would be empty, no one would be there. why would they make a world nobody could get to? it was a smart decision

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
superluther wrote:
There has been many complaints about he warehouse being removed as a requirement. I for one was against having to rely on a group of people i may or may not know to continue my journey through the spiral. I did enjoy the challenge though, and would like to make a suggestion that I believe would bring a challenge back to the game without bosses casting a one pip storm lord.

Back when I first began playing this game, they had enhanced the boss fights. They removed this because of the complaints. During that time i had the pleasure of fighting Lord Nightshade, or some other boss. He used Doom and Gloom along with Feint. As a Life wizard, that Doom and Gloom made it harder for me to heal after he used a feint on me. I remember fighting for survival, and did make it through with a great sense of accomplishment.

Bring those kinds of tactics back with the bosses of Celestia. Let them use all the spells of their school as we wizards do. Wouldn't it be harder fighting a boss that can steal your shields, blades, and even use higher heals then sprite? These are all valid spells that would not require bosses to cheat.

Plz let me know what you think.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

I agree on your post 100%.I would have Estrakir have all spells up to his level for rank seven maybe he is level 35 who is to say?A battling a boss that uses Two Pip Tritons is unfair since you cant do what he can do.But when you fight a boss such as Maybe um... General Akilles.He uses a minion card and summons a third minion a Living puppet.This would add to the challenge of a Myth boss.It would be challenging but you know its his school and he has the spell and the pips.Or we could see the Krokopatra use lightning strike so she would have the advantages of a Storm wizard to raise acuarcy.these moves show the current advantages of a School.So instead of chain Weakness we could use Baelfrost every once in a while that Ice boss in Plaza of Conquests. We want a battle with a boss and see the advantages of THAT BOSSES SCHOOL[That means no more Heckhounds and Weakness Vilara MoonWraith and other Ds enimies]