Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boss Tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2011
Hello, I have an amazing idea that would change wizard101 for all players. First, this Tower is for all levels and is a Boss tower, there are endless floors. The first boss would be a rank one, the last boss could go up to rank 30. For members the tower is free, for nonmembers they can go up to the 5th floor. But for every 10 levels they pay 100 crowns. But for every 10 floors there is a Boss that is more powerful than the rest, also keep in mind that there are no minions or cheats. But if you dont make it endless make there be 10+ more floors everytime the max level goes up, so for instance right now the max level is 120, there is 120 floors. Simple. But for the final boss there is a dark version of your wizard. but opposite element, but if your balance it can be any school. So a team of four goes in the tower, the team consists of a . The dark bosses would be . The gear from this dungeon gives allot of resist and block but no critical. The wands that you get are amazing, they give 150 critical each class, the wands also give 14 pierce and 130 critical block, it also gives 25% more damage to your school only. I really hope this idea gets out, I really had to think this up allot.

Survivor
May 30, 2011
ryoshi64 on Jan 2, 2017 wrote:
Hello, I have an amazing idea that would change wizard101 for all players. First, this Tower is for all levels and is a Boss tower, there are endless floors. The first boss would be a rank one, the last boss could go up to rank 30. For members the tower is free, for nonmembers they can go up to the 5th floor. But for every 10 levels they pay 100 crowns. But for every 10 floors there is a Boss that is more powerful than the rest, also keep in mind that there are no minions or cheats. But if you dont make it endless make there be 10+ more floors everytime the max level goes up, so for instance right now the max level is 120, there is 120 floors. Simple. But for the final boss there is a dark version of your wizard. but opposite element, but if your balance it can be any school. So a team of four goes in the tower, the team consists of a . The dark bosses would be . The gear from this dungeon gives allot of resist and block but no critical. The wands that you get are amazing, they give 150 critical each class, the wands also give 14 pierce and 130 critical block, it also gives 25% more damage to your school only. I really hope this idea gets out, I really had to think this up allot.
that is a really cool idea ryoshi64 I hope a Moderator sees this

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
good idea but 120 levels seems like a lot. do they at least have breaks?

Survivor
May 30, 2011