Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boss Sandbox

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2016
I really think there should be some way to create your own bosses. If it was a mechanic in the game, this is how it would work;

Step 1: Name

This one is simple, name your creature with a limit, like 25 (Because Malistaire the Undying is 22)

Step 2: Choose model.

You will be shown a list of creatures you can fight in the game and a search bar to search one specific creature.

Step 3: School/Masteries

You will be shown the 7 schools along with the 3 astral schools. Choosing from this group shows another group for masteries.

Step 4: Stats

You will give the boss critical chance, block, damage,starting pips, accuracy, resist to schools, schools boosted on, etc. You should also choose whether or not the boss gets shadow pips.

Step 5: Cheats

The cheat menu is my favorite part of this. It can say "When ____ casted," "Every _ rounds" "If player joined late" as triggers then "Cast ____" or "Change to _____ school" like how Mimic changes his school as actions

Step 6: Spells

Here you can choose every spell that the boss or minion can use. There should also be a Custom Card option, CC for short, where you choose a spell (F.E. Storm Lord) where you manipulate the damage and effects. You can click on the normal damage (690) and change it to whatever you want (I can make a Storm Lord that only does 1 damage to all enemies, then stun) You can change the stun so instead it does (1 damage to all enemies, then +25 global spell damage) A natural attack should also be added, where you can choose from a spell that does either ___, ___, or ___ damage like wild bolt or a per pip one.

Step 7:

The hardest step of all. Click done.

This can be added to Monstrology. Everything here is like the Monstrodome but more customizable. It can be put in the Monstrodome as well or a seperate fight. Please let this be a thing! If it can not I would really like to know why not. Thank you!

Survivor
Feb 08, 2016
It Would Be A Good Idea also to add Is the ability like You Said But to be able to mix and Match So everyone's can be original. so overall support your idea

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
In the meantime you could try your hand at Monstrology and fight a collection of monsters in the Monstrodome!!!

Mix and match to your hearts content.