Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boss pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2009
there should be a pvp about fighting bosses, but if its going to be challenging it has to be bosses that have never been fought in the spiral. Oh and since computers are fighting you, you wont have to wait for match to appear it will be automatic. Lastly to become a warlord you have to fight your professor.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
PvP = Player vs. Player
PvE = Player vs. Enemy

When a player would verse an enemy as in your situation, it is not called PvP. If you want to battle a boss, find the boss somewhere in the spiral and defeat it. This will not become part of the arena.

Survivor
May 25, 2010
tero1 wrote:
there should be a pvp about fighting bosses, but if its going to be challenging it has to be bosses that have never been fought in the spiral. Oh and since computers are fighting you, you wont have to wait for match to appear it will be automatic. Lastly to become a warlord you have to fight your professor.
what about death students like me i have already beat malistair so what would death students do????

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
silentkiller662 wrote:
tero1 wrote:
what about death students like me i have already beat malistair so what would death students do????

fight dworgyn of course

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Zuff98 your not getting my point... its like a challenge mode, for example mario and luigi bowser's inside story has a challenge mode of bosses never fought in story mode, it is the same exact idea except its wizard101.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
marolin23 wrote:
silentkiller662 wrote:
tero1 wrote:

fight dworgyn of course
Dworgyn and Malorn are only assistant and student, Malistare is the real teacher of death.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
tero1 wrote:
Zuff98 your not getting my point... its like a challenge mode, for example mario and luigi bowser's inside story has a challenge mode of bosses never fought in story mode, it is the same exact idea except its wizard101.

those bosses are fought in story mode, they are just harder versions

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
then why dont you lable it professor duel challenge or something and you could fight them all and get special drops from them since they are all different schools and technically are or used to be stronger than us and final battle could be ambrose but with lower than their max health of course cause we don't wanna permantly kill them.