Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Block un-needed bottle clicks, teleport marks.

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Simple problems, presumably simple fix.
  1. You shouldn't be able to click your bottles if you already have max health and mana.
  2. You shouldn't be able to mark a teleport location more than once every 3-5 seconds.

Players who have very sensitive touchpads or have experienced unfortunate accidents in the past know what I'm talking about. If you haven't experienced this, good for you, but please at least acknowledge that an added guard rail would help here.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
If you have a very sensitive touchpad, how about you go to the settings and make it LESS sensitive. I've had this happen once in all my time playing w101, I accidentally double clicked the potions. But I accidentally did it, the game didn't do it to me. It's pretty simple, don't click twice. The simplest solution to this problem already exists in the game. Just make everything on the bottom of the screen behave exactly like the teleport to commons/home. If you click a potion, a timer starts... mark a teleport spot, a timer starts...port home, a timer starts.