Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Blades for other schools..

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 16, 2011
I am a Master of Balance.. I get to use blades that balance gives me to use for other schools.. I want to know why Balance wizards can't get blades for their secondary school.. Every wizard outside of balance get get the triple blades for life death myth or fire ice storm.. I think balance wizards should be able to get blades for their second school.. My secondary school is Death and I want a death blade to boost my death spells.. These blades are +40 where balance blades are (Triple blades +35) single blades +25 and +20.. The +20 blade costs a pip plus gives to everyone.. I think they should allow us to get blades for secondary schools or have a trainer on all blades since we can get traps and shields for all school.. Anyone else agree?

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Yes but we don't get your bladestorm, or other blades to all schools, only the set of three. And if you could learn them, everyone would get to, they can't give you that special treatment.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Try gardening, specifically, honey sickle...

These plants give blades. You can get +45% Death blades, life blades, ice blades, +40% fire blades, myth blades, and tc elemental and spiritual blades. You can also get +35% storm blades and +30% balance blades.

Seems like that is what you are asking for.