Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Black Magic Dispels

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
When do we get Black Magic Dispels in the game.... ?

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
There's no black magic in Wizard101.

Did you mean death dispels (aka Strangle)? You can train that and all the other dispels on Colossus Blvd from the "secret" vendor. But that's really not a question for this forum, this is for ideas.

If you meant to suggest that there should be new dispels, like for shadow magic, then you're in the right place.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Veracity8 on May 29, 2014 wrote:
that not a real spell and truthfully i don't know if they will make a black magic dispel

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
If by Black Magic you mean Shadow Magic then never... I seriously doubt Kingsisle will ever make Shadow Dispels since:
1) It's unneeded.
2) Shadow Dispels would mostly be for PvP
3) Shadow Magic has many counters. Examples: Pre-Cast: Black Mantles. Post-Cast: Dispels, Mantles, Smoke Screens, Stuns, Weakness, Etc.
So Really Shadow Magic doesn't need any dispels and I hope that Kingsisle will never make a dispel for Shadow
Megan Frostflame Level 100 Child of Light and Shadow

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I assume you mean Shadow Dispel? If they were to do that it needs to cost shadow pips. I don't really see it being used much.

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Veracity8 on May 29, 2014 wrote:
So far in the game we have nothing titled "dark magic", but I do believe you are talking about Shadow Magic. As far as I know, there is no dispels of that. Death Magic dispel is taught by a secret trainer on Colossus Boulevard.
Hope this helped!

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
Robobot1747 on May 29, 2014 wrote:
When we get Black Magic.
Best. Response. Ever.