Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Big Cats

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Dear KI,

I'm a wizard who loves big cats, and I ride a Bengal tiger and a Lioness. I want more big cat mounts, too.

Would you consider making the following mounts for later releases:

Black Panther
Jaguar
Leopard

If anyone else out there loves big cats, please chime in.

Thanks for the consideration,

Iridian/Scarlet/qbb

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Squire
Aug 04, 2009
They should really bring back the charity meowmedon.

Maybe a Sabertooth tiger??

Like the post though xD

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
I love the big cats too! Please add my voice to those asking for more big cat mounts. The cats and brooms are my favorite mounts.

Megan

Explorer
May 25, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
queenlybluebean wrote:
Dear KI,

I'm a wizard who loves big cats, and I ride a Bengal tiger and a Lioness. I want more big cat mounts, too.

Would you consider making the following mounts for later releases:

Black Panther
Jaguar
Leopard

If anyone else out there loves big cats, please chime in.

Thanks for the consideration,

Iridian/Scarlet/qbb

Interesting, but I don't love big cats. I believe Black Panther exists.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Defender
May 27, 2010
Historian
Jan 05, 2011
queenlybluebean wrote:
Dear KI, I'm a wizard who loves big cats, and I ride a Bengal tiger and a Lioness. I want more big cat mounts, too. Would you consider making the following mounts for later releases: Black Panther Jaguar Leopard If anyone else out there loves big cats, please chime in. Thanks for the consideration, Iridian/Scarlet/qbb
A cheetah that increases speed by +60%, instead of the standard +40% would be really cool, but not very practical for avoiding side battles. -eli and crew

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
etherchaos wrote:
A cheetah that increases speed by +60%, instead of the standard +40% would be really cool, but not very practical for avoiding side battles. -eli and crew

LOL, that might be too fast for wizards with blazing internet connections.

A cheetah would be a gorgeous mount, I agree.

@whomever mentioned the Beckett code, I want to be able to purchase a Black Panther mount for crowns :)

qbb/Moira

Explorer
Jul 31, 2010
I am obsessed with tigers in particular and big cats in general.
I would love to see more big cat mounts. Sabercat tiger would be neat, mountain lion, cheetah, bobcat, lynx, snow leopard, clouded leopard, ocelot, jaguar, etc.

They should really bring back the charity meowmedon.
As I mentioned above I am obsessed with tigers. However, when I first saw this white tiger, and especially its name (Charity Meowmedon) I was very upset. Not many people are aware of this but: White Tigers are seriously inbred. Due to the very few white tigers originally caught or bred (without a white tiger ancestor) and people's appetite for gaping at them, they are inbred and have many major problems. However, no one wants to see a deformed white tiger so they often end up living in sorry conditions. Also, these tigers cannot be bred for conservation or released and so there is breeding for tigers that won't be able to help prevent the extinction. As I mentioned the name made it worse because it is partially promoting white tigers by attaching them to doing good. Sorry for the rant, but this is one of the few things that really makes me angry.

Defender
May 31, 2009
Cats would be great ;)

But how 'bout some dog mounts too... I don't see many of those. (actually NONE of those lol)

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Riolu7890 wrote:
Cats would be great ;) But how 'bout some dog mounts too... I don't see many of those. (actually NONE of those lol)
i don't know why, but when i try to visualize a person riding a dog mount it just doesn't look right. Perhaps it's the general structure of dogs with their thinner leg and smaller paw proportions, or maybe it's because they aren't really seen as an exotic animal like the large cats are. Maybe someone else could shed some light on this lack of dogs mounts. -eli and crew