Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

better myth spells!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009
1
Im a myth wizard and we have the lamest spells throughout all the classes which sucks hella!!!!... we need better spells, spells that takes higher damage without adding hella boost and traps...only good card we got is medusa...basilisk which i had high hopes for was a total disapointment...seriously myth class is a joke!!!!

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
938
kendrule on Mar 25, 2013 wrote:
Im a myth wizard and we have the lamest spells throughout all the classes which sucks hella!!!!... we need better spells, spells that takes higher damage without adding hella boost and traps...only good card we got is medusa...basilisk which i had high hopes for was a total disapointment...seriously myth class is a joke!!!!
I am not a big fan of myth either but it has its usefullness though.

Explorer
Dec 28, 2010
58
Then why are you myth if you dis it so much?

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
495
kendrule on Mar 25, 2013 wrote:
Im a myth wizard and we have the lamest spells throughout all the classes which sucks hella!!!!... we need better spells, spells that takes higher damage without adding hella boost and traps...only good card we got is medusa...basilisk which i had high hopes for was a total disapointment...seriously myth class is a joke!!!!
I am in a Yes/No thing with this. Yes, Myth definately needs an AoE (With a 2-Round Stun or Steal Pip, or even a 2 atrack AoE like Orthus or Minotaur) but you must also think that Myth IS the hardest school to master; which means understanding ALL your spells and knowing WHEN to use them to show exploit their maximum potential.

For example, I am NOT mastering my school. I still have issuses with Detonate.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
793
Kendrule, I'd like to say something. All schools are able to succeed when played correctly. Myth doesn't do as high base damage as Storm, doesn't have Ice's Health or Resist, but that means your specialty lies elsewhere: Minions. That's Myth's thing. Use them correctly and you'll never be alone in a fight. And later on, you'll get Enchantments, Blades, Traps, things that give your spells a bigger boom.

So, don't despair, just practice a lot and you can do great :)

Explorer
Nov 29, 2012
66
Being a fellow myth wizard, I have to disagree and agree. The spells themselves are are good and damage and effect but lack in animation. Myth is a awesome PvP school anyways so it's awesome seeing that Medusa spell finish another player off for a nice win.

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
220
Every class has its advantages and disadvantages. You just have to know how to use those. Their spells aren't the "lamest". Earthquake can take away all opponents' shields and blades Which is VERY helpful. Some can stun, and one steals a pip. Myth also has great minions to support them in battle. In some ways it could be considered "The Best".

Survivor
Mar 19, 2010
21
Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
14
bionaknight on Mar 25, 2013 wrote:
Kendrule, I'd like to say something. All schools are able to succeed when played correctly. Myth doesn't do as high base damage as Storm, doesn't have Ice's Health or Resist, but that means your specialty lies elsewhere: Minions. That's Myth's thing. Use them correctly and you'll never be alone in a fight. And later on, you'll get Enchantments, Blades, Traps, things that give your spells a bigger boom.

So, don't despair, just practice a lot and you can do great :)
minions might be useful in lower worlds until ds or cl maybe zf but in av and azteca they have high damage spells when we summon or "greatest minion" Talos he has only 1k health a single levy can defeat it since normal mobs start with large pips and they can recover them in no time

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
9
Myth is the most underpowered school. You may disagree but it's 100% true. Being a Myth wizard (Level 35), almost delete my Myth everytime I finish a spell-quest. See, some of you think that "It gets better", well, sure, but come on, I need to be better NOW and not when i'm already in Celestia. I finished a world and they gave me the FIRST learned spell of Ice Wizards: Stun. Why? If I wanted that, I would've chosen Ice. Okay, I raged, got over it. I beat another world and they give me another useless spell (It could've been useful earlier) Pierce. Previously, I was busting through Myth Shields while the storm enemies kept sending them and NOW they give it to me. Alright, fine "It will be useful later!" you say, however, after beating yet another world, they give me Cleanse Ward, a completely useless 'Deck Filler' card for me, there would be no time where getting rid of one trap could help me that much seeing how it only gets rid of ONE trap, the last trap placed. Don't forget you only get these types of spells every *8* levels. Apparently, Myth is the 'Underdog' of schools and when you're trying to get through quests, nobody needs an underdog. You say "Myth is made for summonings to help you battle!" Well, sure, but I am not the one to depend on AIs all the time. Now you say "If you don't like summonings, don't be Myth!". Woah, hold on, I never said I didn't like sumonings. See, the thing about it is, the only summoning I can depend on to attack all the time is the Golem minion, all the other ones rarely attack and only blade themselves all the time. I would much rather save those 4 pips to use a Humongofrog, which leads me to my next point--
Myth is weak. If you ever played as Myth you'd know that it is 50% harder to fight multiple enemies before obtaining Humongofrog. I had my deck packed with Trolls and Cyclopses. Even then, one of the most simplest battles would take me 8 pip count because of this weakness. When I got Humongofrog things move a lot more smoothly in Krokotopia, all I had to do was Mythblade, Humongofrog, all enemies dead.
But then, I got to Grizzlehiem/Marleybone. It became more difficult seeing as my old strategy wouldn't work I had to constantly convert because my enemies are always Myth and then I had to FIND my Mythblade and Humongofrog burried under all my converts and sheilds. Myth does not focus on attacking. By level 35, you only have 5 attacking spells and they're not even strong, Bloodbat (1), Troll (2), Cyclopse (3), Humongofrog (4), and Minotaur (5). It takes Minotaur just to outpower a StormShark, while Storm already has Kraken and Tempest.
Myth is always flooded with some useless spell, look, I can't even look foward to anything because the next spell I learn is gonna be-- Oh, look ANOTHER MINION. It doesn't even attack the enemy at all, according to my research. And again, i'm probably going to have to beat another Myth boss just to get it, like last time.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
193
sidneyherbert on Apr 23, 2013 wrote:
Myth is the most underpowered school. You may disagree but it's 100% true. Being a Myth wizard (Level 35), almost delete my Myth everytime I finish a spell-quest. See, some of you think that "It gets better", well, sure, but come on, I need to be better NOW and not when i'm already in Celestia. I finished a world and they gave me the FIRST learned spell of Ice Wizards: Stun. Why? If I wanted that, I would've chosen Ice. Okay, I raged, got over it. I beat another world and they give me another useless spell (It could've been useful earlier) Pierce. Previously, I was busting through Myth Shields while the storm enemies kept sending them and NOW they give it to me. Alright, fine "It will be useful later!" you say, however, after beating yet another world, they give me Cleanse Ward, a completely useless 'Deck Filler' card for me, there would be no time where getting rid of one trap could help me that much seeing how it only gets rid of ONE trap, the last trap placed. Don't forget you only get these types of spells every *8* levels. Apparently, Myth is the 'Underdog' of schools and when you're trying to get through quests, nobody needs an underdog. You say "Myth is made for summonings to help you battle!" Well, sure, but I am not the one to depend on AIs all the time. Now you say "If you don't like summonings, don't be Myth!". Woah, hold on, I never said I didn't like sumonings. See, the thing about it is, the only summoning I can depend on to attack all the time is the Golem minion, all the other ones rarely attack and only blade themselves all the time. I would much rather save those 4 pips to use a Humongofrog, which leads me to my next point--
Myth is weak. If you ever played as Myth you'd know that it is 50% harder to fight multiple enemies before obtaining Humongofrog. I had my deck packed with Trolls and Cyclopses. Even then, one of the most simplest battles would take me 8 pip count because of this weakness. When I got Humongofrog things move a lot more smoothly in Krokotopia, all I had to do was Mythblade, Humongofrog, all enemies dead.
But then, I got to Grizzlehiem/Marleybone. It became more difficult seeing as my old strategy wouldn't work I had to constantly convert because my enemies are always Myth and then I had to FIND my Mythblade and Humongofrog burried under all my converts and sheilds. Myth does not focus on attacking. By level 35, you only have 5 attacking spells and they're not even strong, Bloodbat (1), Troll (2), Cyclopse (3), Humongofrog (4), and Minotaur (5). It takes Minotaur just to outpower a StormShark, while Storm already has Kraken and Tempest.
Myth is always flooded with some useless spell, look, I can't even look foward to anything because the next spell I learn is gonna be-- Oh, look ANOTHER MINION. It doesn't even attack the enemy at all, according to my research. And again, i'm probably going to have to beat another Myth boss just to get it, like last time.
Deck organization!!! If it takes too long to find a certain spell, your deck might be too big. Also, to counter Storm's "over-powered" base attacks, you get a blade that gives 35% instead of 30%!

Also, if you complain about getting Humongofrog late ("50% harder to fight multiple enemies before obtaining Humongofrog") think about the life wizards who got their first AoE at LEVEL 58 compared to getting Humongofrog at level 28. The lower levels for myth are to get all the spells you would be thankful for in the later levels: you would have begged for those "useless" spells in higher levels.

In short, make the most out of your spells as you can. Train Spirit Blade from Niles the Balance Tree in Krokosphinx, that will definitely help out.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2009
17
You could not even try to be more wrong. I have a myth wizard in dragonspyre and I have basically raced through every single world. My biggest advice for a myth is to finish grizzleheim. It is one of the most important worlds for myth. With beating it, you'll eventually get shatter, talos, hanging effects (which isnt actually good :P), and push (shift maybe xd). honestly Celestia will be you biggest challenge because until you get medusa you'll have some big trouble killing monsters. But might I also recommend using the Minotaur minion so that when you PvE the minion will distract the enemies while you blade stack. Get some damage with your gear, use spirit blades, myth blade, myth bubble, and maybe even monstrous your frog. Or you could easily just kill one at a time with minotaur. Most importantly though, you gotta stop hating on myth its a great class. If your into pvp, then stick with myth and you won't regret.

“sic parvis magna.”

Dylan Stormbreeze

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
1305
I find that Myth is a very powerful school ..... in the right hands. My Myth just reached level 70, and she's been plowing through worlds on her own. Froggy is a staple for mob hits, Minotaur and Orthrus are extremely deadly if you use them correctly.

People need to learn the intricacies of their school - inside and out. It's not enough just to blade and hit, some schools need a little more thought and strategy, and that includes Myth, Death, Balance, and Life.

Admittedly, most of the Myth minions are better for lower levels, but I have used Talos on occasion in higher levels and he's awesome in a pinch.

Last night, I was questing with a Storm, Fire and Ice in Zafaria (Zamunda). With just two blades (standard and amulet), I did 3/4 damage with gargantuan Froggy on the enemy and followed up immediately with another Frog (no blade), which took them out. In the meantime, the Storm, Fire and Ice did absolutely nothing but blade themselves. They were amazed that I could do so much damage and take out the enemy so fast. Needless to say, they wanted to quest with me because battles didn't last long when I was around.

Myth has very powerful tools at their disposal. It's learning how to use them in conjunction with battles, whether it be solo or with teammates that puts Myth at the top instead of at the bottom.

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
105
sidneyherbert on Apr 23, 2013 wrote:
Myth is the most underpowered school. You may disagree but it's 100% true. Being a Myth wizard (Level 35), almost delete my Myth everytime I finish a spell-quest. See, some of you think that "It gets better", well, sure, but come on, I need to be better NOW and not when i'm already in Celestia. I finished a world and they gave me the FIRST learned spell of Ice Wizards: Stun. Why? If I wanted that, I would've chosen Ice. Okay, I raged, got over it. I beat another world and they give me another useless spell (It could've been useful earlier) Pierce. Previously, I was busting through Myth Shields while the storm enemies kept sending them and NOW they give it to me. Alright, fine "It will be useful later!" you say, however, after beating yet another world, they give me Cleanse Ward, a completely useless 'Deck Filler' card for me, there would be no time where getting rid of one trap could help me that much seeing how it only gets rid of ONE trap, the last trap placed. Don't forget you only get these types of spells every *8* levels. Apparently, Myth is the 'Underdog' of schools and when you're trying to get through quests, nobody needs an underdog. You say "Myth is made for summonings to help you battle!" Well, sure, but I am not the one to depend on AIs all the time. Now you say "If you don't like summonings, don't be Myth!". Woah, hold on, I never said I didn't like sumonings. See, the thing about it is, the only summoning I can depend on to attack all the time is the Golem minion, all the other ones rarely attack and only blade themselves all the time. I would much rather save those 4 pips to use a Humongofrog, which leads me to my next point--
Myth is weak. If you ever played as Myth you'd know that it is 50% harder to fight multiple enemies before obtaining Humongofrog. I had my deck packed with Trolls and Cyclopses. Even then, one of the most simplest battles would take me 8 pip count because of this weakness. When I got Humongofrog things move a lot more smoothly in Krokotopia, all I had to do was Mythblade, Humongofrog, all enemies dead.
But then, I got to Grizzlehiem/Marleybone. It became more difficult seeing as my old strategy wouldn't work I had to constantly convert because my enemies are always Myth and then I had to FIND my Mythblade and Humongofrog burried under all my converts and sheilds. Myth does not focus on attacking. By level 35, you only have 5 attacking spells and they're not even strong, Bloodbat (1), Troll (2), Cyclopse (3), Humongofrog (4), and Minotaur (5). It takes Minotaur just to outpower a StormShark, while Storm already has Kraken and Tempest.
Myth is always flooded with some useless spell, look, I can't even look foward to anything because the next spell I learn is gonna be-- Oh, look ANOTHER MINION. It doesn't even attack the enemy at all, according to my research. And again, i'm probably going to have to beat another Myth boss just to get it, like last time.
Hi there!

I saw your post and wanted to say few words cause i am Myth wizard.

Every school is hard at start i had same problems as you face now.
Most spells i got are useless but sometimes they aren't, those spells are for "special deck" when you set deck for situation for example boss which uses a lot faint or shields.

Stun on other hand is very usefull for example you need one pip for Frog and enemy has pips to attack you but you can stun him for one round then use frog and he dies.

Well minions look other school minions then tell me which has most health, attack then judge, most times i just use minions like for example talos or minotaur.
As i notice you have Golem minion and he is zero pips lol name me minion which has zero pips cost and it isn't in Myth School???

Troll minion and Cyclops minion have different ranks you might notice they have saying from 1-4 pips for example 1 pip cost is simple attack but 4 pips is heal attack and some other stuff.
Minotaur minion is for distraction cause he can sometimes shield you and he heals sometimes self but there is situation when you die and minion brings you to life that moment i love A LOT.

I will not tell you long story cause then i would teach you all lol.
What i want to say get used to myth school let it become part of you as any other school use spells
you like most make some decks with strategy like one deck just for Myth boss or enemy i do that at this moment i own like 10 decks with different strategy and number of spells.

I did notice that we are down with some changes of spells and number of cost pips but i think if they add some better spells we would give enemy hard time to kill us.
One Advice hehe reach to level for Medusa high amount of damage and stun for 2 rounds

Michael BlueBright, Myth Conjurer, Level 90, Techomancer
-----------ii--------------, Life Theurgist, Level 53, A+ Student

Wish you happy learning

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
290
Myth is pretty powerful, they get a lot of great spells. They have spells that do two attacks, one to destroy a shield and one to do damage, spells that stun an enemy, spells that remove all buffs, and medusa, that one spell is a killer. Not every school will get huge attacks like storm, you can't base the effectiveness and strength of a school by damage alone.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4956
Myth is hardly weak. You simply haven't either trained the correct additional spells or haven't figured out how to play this character. Myth, like all other schools, has their own little nuances; things that can make Myth stronger. My very first wizard was Myth. She breezed through every single quest through Dragonspyre.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
774
My new wizard is Myth. I chose this school because my first wizard (level 90 death) found myth to be the most unpredictable, frustrating, challenging enemy in PvE.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
774
Grass might be greener on the other side.

My necromancer (level 90 death school) general purpose deck hasn't changed much since I was in Krokotopia. The only change is the attack spells that i gained. My deck has 8 types of death spells loaded out of 35 available.

Among the spells I have never used (other than testing) are:
- pacify, mega pacify
- animate (minion)
- infection
- plague, virulant plague
- steal health
- doom and gloom
- beguile
- bad juju
- dark pact
- empower
- deathspear

Most other spells I used very rarely.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
261
Myth is not underpowered to me. I will try to explain how I play Myth in PVE.

1) The important is this: You only need to do enough damage to kill the mob: Unlike the other schools, where you build up pips, stack on blades/traps, and one shot the bad guys, Myth is about the quick kill.
2) TINY decks are the key to victory: Just because you have decks that can hold 50 cards does not mean you should. I have 10 decks I swap as needed.
3) Abandon the idea of using minions: NONE.
4) Focus on + power pip equipment: Choose + pip chance over ANY other stat.
5) Sun school buffs: Save trains to buy Sun School + damage buffs.

Non-boss battles
With high power pip chance, you will get 2 pips per turn. Frog costs 4 pips. Thus, every other turn you are able to cast Humungofrog. You want to hammer the enemy swiftly and often.

2x Myth bubbles
5x Humungofrog
5x Gargantuan
2x Myth blades
1x reshuffle

That’s it. 15 cards. The resulting turns will look like this:

Turn 1) Myth Bubble
Turn 2) Myth Blade
Turn 3) sun buffed Humungofrog
Turn 4) Myth Blade
Turn 5) sun buffed Humungofrog

Even in Celestia most things will fall from 2 rounds of buffed barfing frogs, especially if you crit. Myth resist mobs you ask? Ignore them; throw another round of fish headed vomit at them. It might take another two turns, but it would take many more to throw converts on them and then attack. Remember, you only need to do enough damage to win. If they shield themselves? Throw a frog and break it.

For Boss battles
You will want to do the same thing, except with Minotaurs. You can summon a double-striking minotaur every 3 rounds. It will look something like this:

Turn 1) Myth Bubble
Turn 2) Myth Blade
Turn 3) Critical chance Aura
Turn 4) Sun buffed minotaur
Turn 5) myth blade
Turn 6) Tower shield
Turn 7) Sun buffed minotaur

Bosses will have outrageously high resists, so if this is a Myth boss, you will need to throw converts and use a more traditional deck.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
9
RavenLady777 on Apr 24, 2013 wrote:
Myth is hardly weak. You simply haven't either trained the correct additional spells or haven't figured out how to play this character. Myth, like all other schools, has their own little nuances; things that can make Myth stronger. My very first wizard was Myth. She breezed through every single quest through Dragonspyre.
I don't waste Training Points on other schools until I get to Celestia. I think that's a respectable view. I don't want to waste Training Points on 5 pip (Other element) spells that i'll never use.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
9
SchicksalBestimmun... on Apr 24, 2013 wrote:
Deck organization!!! If it takes too long to find a certain spell, your deck might be too big. Also, to counter Storm's "over-powered" base attacks, you get a blade that gives 35% instead of 30%!

Also, if you complain about getting Humongofrog late ("50% harder to fight multiple enemies before obtaining Humongofrog") think about the life wizards who got their first AoE at LEVEL 58 compared to getting Humongofrog at level 28. The lower levels for myth are to get all the spells you would be thankful for in the later levels: you would have begged for those "useless" spells in higher levels.

In short, make the most out of your spells as you can. Train Spirit Blade from Niles the Balance Tree in Krokosphinx, that will definitely help out.
I'm investing Training Points for Astral Schools, yes this may be contradictory, but I respect my decision. That is not a reasonable think to say.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
9
BrynnerOfReign on Apr 24, 2013 wrote:
I find that Myth is a very powerful school ..... in the right hands. My Myth just reached level 70, and she's been plowing through worlds on her own. Froggy is a staple for mob hits, Minotaur and Orthrus are extremely deadly if you use them correctly.

People need to learn the intricacies of their school - inside and out. It's not enough just to blade and hit, some schools need a little more thought and strategy, and that includes Myth, Death, Balance, and Life.

Admittedly, most of the Myth minions are better for lower levels, but I have used Talos on occasion in higher levels and he's awesome in a pinch.

Last night, I was questing with a Storm, Fire and Ice in Zafaria (Zamunda). With just two blades (standard and amulet), I did 3/4 damage with gargantuan Froggy on the enemy and followed up immediately with another Frog (no blade), which took them out. In the meantime, the Storm, Fire and Ice did absolutely nothing but blade themselves. They were amazed that I could do so much damage and take out the enemy so fast. Needless to say, they wanted to quest with me because battles didn't last long when I was around.

Myth has very powerful tools at their disposal. It's learning how to use them in conjunction with battles, whether it be solo or with teammates that puts Myth at the top instead of at the bottom.
Your level is twice as high as mine is. I'm level 35. I don't want to wait until Orthrus, which proves my point, Myth does not have very reasonable attacks at lower levels, sure at leve 50+ but no for under.

Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
91
sidneyherbert on Apr 23, 2013 wrote:
Myth is the most underpowered school. You may disagree but it's 100% true. Being a Myth wizard (Level 35), almost delete my Myth everytime I finish a spell-quest. See, some of you think that "It gets better", well, sure, but come on, I need to be better NOW and not when i'm already in Celestia. I finished a world and they gave me the FIRST learned spell of Ice Wizards: Stun. Why? If I wanted that, I would've chosen Ice. Okay, I raged, got over it. I beat another world and they give me another useless spell (It could've been useful earlier) Pierce. Previously, I was busting through Myth Shields while the storm enemies kept sending them and NOW they give it to me. Alright, fine "It will be useful later!" you say, however, after beating yet another world, they give me Cleanse Ward, a completely useless 'Deck Filler' card for me, there would be no time where getting rid of one trap could help me that much seeing how it only gets rid of ONE trap, the last trap placed. Don't forget you only get these types of spells every *8* levels. Apparently, Myth is the 'Underdog' of schools and when you're trying to get through quests, nobody needs an underdog. You say "Myth is made for summonings to help you battle!" Well, sure, but I am not the one to depend on AIs all the time. Now you say "If you don't like summonings, don't be Myth!". Woah, hold on, I never said I didn't like sumonings. See, the thing about it is, the only summoning I can depend on to attack all the time is the Golem minion, all the other ones rarely attack and only blade themselves all the time. I would much rather save those 4 pips to use a Humongofrog, which leads me to my next point--
Myth is weak. If you ever played as Myth you'd know that it is 50% harder to fight multiple enemies before obtaining Humongofrog. I had my deck packed with Trolls and Cyclopses. Even then, one of the most simplest battles would take me 8 pip count because of this weakness. When I got Humongofrog things move a lot more smoothly in Krokotopia, all I had to do was Mythblade, Humongofrog, all enemies dead.
But then, I got to Grizzlehiem/Marleybone. It became more difficult seeing as my old strategy wouldn't work I had to constantly convert because my enemies are always Myth and then I had to FIND my Mythblade and Humongofrog burried under all my converts and sheilds. Myth does not focus on attacking. By level 35, you only have 5 attacking spells and they're not even strong, Bloodbat (1), Troll (2), Cyclopse (3), Humongofrog (4), and Minotaur (5). It takes Minotaur just to outpower a StormShark, while Storm already has Kraken and Tempest.
Myth is always flooded with some useless spell, look, I can't even look foward to anything because the next spell I learn is gonna be-- Oh, look ANOTHER MINION. It doesn't even attack the enemy at all, according to my research. And again, i'm probably going to have to beat another Myth boss just to get it, like last time.
I know! I am a myth wizard and myth needs some new AoE spells
Because with frog + colossal + spirit blade + mythblade + amplify only does about
2,000 damage were as Frost Giant with colossal + spirit blade + ice blade
does like 3,500 with the boost ice wizards have in azteca.
Valkoor GoldSong lvl 79

Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
9
Sidneyherbert, you should be grateful your myth i'm death and i have no attacks that kill enemeis
in 1 hit sure i have drains, but i have to complete triton avenue, firecat alley, and cyclops lane
before i get good spells!And i need to buy a membership, and if it isnt bad enough ussaly there are
no other death wizards, yeah no one wants a myth but you have golems and minions!Yeah be thankful
your a myth wizard i alaway have to solo it, bye.

James Soulrider lvl. 23 necromancer

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
8
I know how it feels to be weak as a myth school student, but I believe that they should really change some of the myth spells to hit all enemy's. I am tired of having to wait ten rounds just to boost a frog that might not even kill all of them. Earthquake is weak as well and you get that at level 42 it should at least do more damage than that, or make it that the frog is changed so It can have a little more damage.