Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

better criticial and damage for life wizards.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 29, 2012
As a level 120 life wizard i have so much trouble fighting in pvp and or fighting bosses. I cant find any critical that is close to storm critical or any other school critical without messing with my current damage (108). And when i heal i dont critical so my heals arent as strong as they could be. So with that said please help us fellow life wizards!!!

LaurenRosehaven 120

Survivor
Aug 31, 2015
I agree.
I am sadly only level 33 (), but I do think that there should be better critical damage/healing.
I do have a critical rating, though. (25 for all schools.)

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
You're not going to find anything close to Storm damage, as that is not what Life is about.

Just about every school is having serious issues with critical, damage, block, etc. As we level up, our gear gets worse and worse. Plus, top it all off with the creeping downward crit and block chance as you level as well.

Our wizards need to be re-balanced. Life needs to be able to do their job right. Ice needs to have that defense it's good for, and everyone else needs to be able to do what their school does specifically. We are losing that uniqueness that made each school different and fun to play.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Lauren rosehaven 1... on Jun 16, 2017 wrote:
As a level 120 life wizard i have so much trouble fighting in pvp and or fighting bosses. I cant find any critical that is close to storm critical or any other school critical without messing with my current damage (108). And when i heal i dont critical so my heals arent as strong as they could be. So with that said please help us fellow life wizards!!!

LaurenRosehaven 120
Everyone has to sacrifice one stat to get some other stat higher that they desire, it is not just life wizards. Perhaps if you listed your gear and you actual goal (as far as critical vs. damage, etc.) it will help people suggest alternatives for you.

If you think about it, if you can always critical your heals, your damage output becomes less important, as it will be harder for people to defeat you.

As I said, we all have to give up one thing for another, its why we have so many stinking gear choices lol.

As for life pvp the only issue I really had was hitting into shields from second, other than that, I did pretty well and really did not worry about healing, this was 1 v 1 of course, if you are doing teams that is a different story, but then probably your damage is not so important.

Another tip is to use the gear sets, they are really nice for switching stuff up, like have a critical set, healing set, damage set, etc.