Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Better co-op play suggestion

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
There are many times when playing with others, that things need to be collected are on the ground, or items interacted with (books, scrolls, jewels, flowers, plants, diseased mushrooms, towers to burn, etc). However, they don't come back fast enough. Can you make items interactive per person rather than per server? If there's a flower that needs to be picked up, and I get it, my teammate cannot until it comes back. perhaps lower the respawn times for these.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
A neat idea!

This is especially troublesome when doing boss instances and you have to collect an item within the room after the boss is defeated.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
yeah, it's just weird that they say this is a co-op game, but yet the picking up of things isnt more coop friendly. Like all the Zeke and Gloria task items. if I interact with a Yardbird, my friend can't interact with it until it "comes back". Now SOME things already interacat for both of us. Like, in the marleybone clock tower, if I spill the milk, the same holds true for my partner. There are other things like Waterworks that things work for everybody in the dungeon, but it's only a small few things that seem to work like that.