Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best School?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 08, 2009
Below are my comments on each school:

Fire - Decent health + good spells but in my opinion not the best school.
Ice - Good on health but spells are weak.
Death - I like the spells. 2nd favorite after balance.
Balance - I like this school because it has a combination of traps and blades and after all who can't beat judgement?
Myth - An ok school. You could pretty much solo wizard city by picking this school.
Life - life only has one good spell - Centaur. The rest of the spells are healing ones which is why it is good to have a life wizard help you out sometimes.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Hero
May 19, 2009
colagada wrote:
What about Storm?

Highest attack, but a storm wizard without any friends is as good as dead.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Myth an ok school? You can easily solo the game once you get minotaur (and cyclops? I forgot) since those minions use taunt.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
DarthNexus wrote:
colagada wrote:
What about Storm?

This information is false if your secondary is life. I have a Grand Diviner that soloed almost all of Dragonspyre. I even Soloed one of them fights when it was 3 VS 1 in one of them god foraken tower Instance with all the levels.

Yeah Storm Fizz's 99.9% of the time when you really need that 1 high damage card to go off so you can kill the boss before it kills you, Because everytime you had a chance to use that High damage card it Fizzed, so you where taken a beaten from every round for several rounds.

But Storm being good as dead with no friends? Unlikely.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Drifter69 wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:
colagada wrote:
What about Storm?

This information is false if your secondary is life. I have a Grand Diviner that soloed almost all of Dragonspyre. I even Soloed one of them fights when it was 3 VS 1 in one of them god foraken tower Instance with all the levels.

Yeah Storm Fizz's 99.9% of the time when you really need that 1 high damage card to go off so you can kill the boss before it kills you, Because everytime you had a chance to use that High damage card it Fizzed, so you where taken a beaten from every round for several rounds.

But Storm being good as dead with no friends? Unlikely.
also balenence and sorm would work like I am a sosoror and a sorm secondary.