Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Benefits to players who spend a lot of crowns

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 03, 2013
I have spent like hundreds of dollars a month buying crowns for this game and feel im not getting benefit for it. I feel if my money is being well spent id like to be recognized for it. Even a thing where you get discounts or crowns back for buying a lot would be great. because im starting to go to Toontown because my money isnt being well spent. the items in the crown shop are way too much, i like the henchman and pack prices but everything else is a bit much. i just feel there should be a way where we get something in return for spending so much. and the game doesnt count... we pay for that anyway. i feel we need like a discount on all items for one day thing for every 100000 crowns you spend in a two week period or something like that.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Hello DrydenG1993,

I believe that crowns players have benefits over Members.

1. Crowns Shop- Crowns players has so many benefits such as like you mentioned henchmen, game card packs, nice gear/swords, mounts.

2. Buying a Membership VS Buying Crowns- When you buy a membership (lets say $10 Membership), you have to keep paying every single month and continue doing that until you're done playing the game all together. Crowns players will eventually buy all of the areas and will only have to buy certain areas each time a new world is released.

These are only two things I could think of at the moment, if you think you spend a lot of crowns you could always switch over to being a member instead of buying crowns. Hope this helped a little bit :)

~ Edward Lifegem