Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Behind Closed Doors

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2017
When you begin questing in the last area of the world of Azteca, Twin Giants, one of your goals is to get to a key to open up a passage to get to the other side of the area. After obtaining the key from a defeated boss you attempt to open these two very large doors, but notice that there is no possible way of doing so with such a small key. You are then told by the one who gives you that quest that something else lies behind those doors and to use the secret passage.

What is behind those doors Does Kingsisle have future plans to use those in some kind of side quest

I was thinking, and I thought what might be a neat idea is if there was one more chance to save Azteca from destruction and that chance lies behind those doors in some kind of new dungeon made for players of whatever the max level may be whenever they would put this update in game. This dungeon could be the way to obtain the new updated gear a tier up from that of Darkmoor or the Cabalist gear. Then by defeating the dungeon, you stop the imminent destruction of Azteca

This is just an idea, but I think it would be a cool one.

Survivor
Nov 19, 2017
Well, on the other side of the small doors, when you walk over to where the big doors would be... you see them! I think it was just supposed to be a joke.