Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beds, chairs, and benches

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
I agree that more items should be interactive-able if that word exists. I don't think it exists. Greyrose always says we'll never be able to use the bed items, and I guess I agree that we should be able to. However, I think we should be able to sit on chairs, as long as only one person can sit on them at one. (Like with the musical instruments, a message would appear saying: Error: cannot sit there ____ is already sitting there.) Same with couches. Except maybe it would allow 2 or 3 people to sit on couches in different places. I also think some of the trees should be climbable. I agree that more foods should actually be edible. (They let you eat the cookies and milk, but I wish they'd show the animation of you eating them, or maybe bites appearing in the cookies until they're all gone.) I'd also think it'd be cool if there was some food you could spill, or a bookshelf you can push stuff off of, except the items would go back to their proper places after awhile. Sometimes a wizard's gotta be messy. ;D Anyway, like the ideas, bye.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Survivor
Jan 06, 2014
I think it's an absolutely spiffing idea! I too had the thought cross my mind.

Defender
May 11, 2012
Although I agree that it would be nice to be able to sit on our furniture, KI has stated MANY times that this will NOT happen. Unfortunately, there are those in the spiral that would use this option for inappropriate behavior. I have already seen people trying to find ways to use the bed even though they cannot sit or lie on it (needless to say, those people are no longer on my friends list).
This is a family game (although, in the past couple of years, it does seem that KI is getting farther away from that origin), and KI is doing their best to protect all of the players in the game.

Autumn FairyDreamer Level 79

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
Here are a list of items that I wish we're interact able

Chairs
Couches
Benches
Eating at the table
Thrones
Beds ( like for reading and jumping and pillow fights)
Trees
That dragon perch at the big house in DS. I thought you can hop on one and ride it just like in the amber estate

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
Autumn Rain on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
Although I agree that it would be nice to be able to sit on our furniture, KI has stated MANY times that this will NOT happen. Unfortunately, there are those in the spiral that would use this option for inappropriate behavior. I have already seen people trying to find ways to use the bed even though they cannot sit or lie on it (needless to say, those people are no longer on my friends list).
This is a family game (although, in the past couple of years, it does seem that KI is getting farther away from that origin), and KI is doing their best to protect all of the players in the game.

Autumn FairyDreamer Level 79
I have to agree with you