Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bazaar Upgrades

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
Just thought id see what other ideas people had about KI upgrading the Bazaar store in Olde Town.

Idea for me would be to add filters to search so we can select items by resistance,damage, if the item is crafted, accuracy, critical & block rating. Would be easier then to find items that we really need the most.

Currently now, you can only search by level, cost of item, name, school and number of cards. (Also if the item is in your level range - usable- )

Just and idea. What are yours to fix the store up?

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
I think the bazaar system is pretty good as it is. The only thing i would do is have like a box where you just type in what your looking for and it would show it. Like when your trying to buy a reagant and you have to flip through every page to get what your looking for, only to find that someone else had already bought it lol.

Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
I think the Bazaar Store is set up fairly well... the store (inside) is often cram-packed with players but this is not a problem - all you are looking for is the "X" anyway... I think the characters throughout the spiral that peddle reagents (Sell and Buy) are all linked through the Bazaar System of exchange so they are mini-ATM's that save a lot of time. It has been mentioned, let me tell (Bazaar) what I am looking for and what price range (chick a box to either increase or decrease the likelyhood for a speedy purchase) and then I will wait until it is available. I continue my game until I receive a notice that my item has been located and I need only confirm the purchase to complete the transaction - that would save a lot of time scanning through pages of items you do not want... in addition, with the three forms of currency - there is only a currency exchange from crowns to gold but nothing for the tickets to crowns or gold. We know the crowns worth by the rate of exchange... the tickets are worthless by comparison UNLESS that is your form of currency to enhance your player's items...