Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bazaar Outlet stores

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
Why do we have to go all the way back to olde town to use the bazaar? Can we not have satellite bazaar's like libraries in different areas, for example, Arcanium? It would make life easier for upper level wizards I think.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
Hmm I like that idea because most of the time I go to bazaar on my ice wizard lvl 120 I get people asking me for help gold etc I just want to shop and sell in peace.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Christina Lightsta... on Dec 11, 2016 wrote:
Why do we have to go all the way back to olde town to use the bazaar? Can we not have satellite bazaar's like libraries in different areas, for example, Arcanium? It would make life easier for upper level wizards I think.
Going back to Odle Town can be an hassle.

But look on the bright side, it allows new and upcoming players to see how strong they can one day become when they see all these high levels passing through. It's Motivation! :P

Survivor
Dec 02, 2009
Luke ShadowHunter on Dec 11, 2016 wrote:
Hmm I like that idea because most of the time I go to bazaar on my ice wizard lvl 120 I get people asking me for help gold etc I just want to shop and sell in peace.
That issue comes and goes depending on your realm actually if you are in a Skilled realm you don't have that issue.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
My only guess is they want a place where everyone sees everyone and so players don't just stick to advanced areas once they level up.

More of a community vibe.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2009
SparkleTude on Dec 13, 2016 wrote:
My only guess is they want a place where everyone sees everyone and so players don't just stick to advanced areas once they level up.

More of a community vibe.
If they wanted to Up the Community Vibe and Help with the Utility of the Team up they could make it so you could set to help team ups that haven't started yet from the console outside Bazaar.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
why in olde town?

1) instantly accessible from the start of the game, of course if you talk o private conley in unicorn way.
2) has 4 entrances
3) right beside the Teamup/ B.O.X.E.S.
4) outside of the Shopping district to keep crowdiness down
5) olde town, aka, olde players have a reason to visit wizard city(town)

of course having sigils outside of the WC spiral would be beneficial