Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Battling Yourself.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 01, 2010
Ok, I had this really cool idea. What if, When you went to the pvp screen it had an awesome that said "Battle Characters" or something. For example, if you had 6 characters you could click this option and select 3 of your characters to be on one team, and another 3 to be on another, you could select their decks modify them etc, and then begin to duel of your characters fighting each other in a 3v3. They could be controlled by cpu or by the user.
What do you think?

Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
1 thing wrong with this

1. you cant play 4v4 or 3v3 because you can only have 6 characters ( including your self)

wolf dragonstaff lvl 45 myth

Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
well that would be really awesome to watch, and exciting XD but there's no way KI would do this its completely pointless.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Hero
Jun 08, 2009
If this gave Ranking Points, lazy PvPers would have 3 Transcendeds fight 3 of their Novices, thus attaining Warlord with no skill required. It would be abused in this manner for as long as possible. Sorry, but I disagree.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
It would have to be practice only. It would be too easy for you to rig the other teams decks to lose. Also the AI isn't exactly intelligent... It's nice but it does some pretty random things. It wouldn't really be PvP either.

Now a boss that had one or two minions that were copies of you. That I would go for. You can't cripple your deck to beat your copy easily, because the boss is there. You also have to decide which is more dangerous, the boss or your double(s)