Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Battle, time saving

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Have any of you wizards cast an AOE spell for a final kill and you have to wait for one creature to fall before the spell continues to the next one. Glowbug is one of those spells. it's the same with healing pets heal one after the others in a single round taking so much game time. What if KI can make all healing pets heal at once and AOE spells kill minions all t once. I think that will save a lot of battle time. What do all you guy/ girls think about that idea??

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Just to note, all AoE Spells are like this. It freezes to acknowledge the creature's defeat and I believe this is the way the game lets you know that the creature is defeated.
Now, it used to be when you used these spells, the creature being defeated would just fall and the spell continues, but post updates have seen this adjusted. (Just like when we could use elemental blades and all of them appear at the same time instead of the annoying, one at a time).

I wouldn't mind if we would reverse this update and return to the idea you suggested, but there should be an option. Why? Because there may be players who find this update useful and may not want it changed. - I don't like leaving out the minority; they have a voice too. So, just like we have an option of "Fast Combat" in Pirate101 where players have the option of speeding up combat as opposed to those who don't, we can apply that same mechanic here.

Would make farming a little less stressful.

And, just to note too, saying guys, generally categorizes both males and females, no need to distinguish :)