Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

barbor comes to wizard city

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
are you sick of you hair style that you are permanently stuck with in wizard101? well look no further in wizard city shopping district there should be a barbor shop where you can get your characters hair changed to a different style and a different color to and there should be some new hair styles like for example having that crazy shocked looked like as if you just got stuck by lightning or having yer hair look like the side of a mace with little spikes all over yer head. they could place this barbor shop in that house in the shopping dist in that house that has no sign but has its lights on that we cant enter. its the house rite across from the housing shop. it would cost 250 crowns to get your hair color dyed and cut to a different style or 125 crowns for just one or the other. cause if yer like me a death with green hair or a fire with blur or something and ya just want to change it or the style this would be perfect for a lot of people and if the nice professors got started on this idea they might be able to add it in the game with the new world thats currently on the test realm and we could test out this new thing while its in the test realm so its a perfect idea for rite now.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
poinsdeth wrote:
are you sick of you hair style that you are permanently stuck with in wizard101? well look no further in wizard city shopping district there should be a barbor shop where you can get your characters hair changed to a different style and a different color to and there should be some new hair styles like for example having that crazy shocked looked like as if you just got stuck by lightning or having yer hair look like the side of a mace with little spikes all over yer head. they could place this barbor shop in that house in the shopping dist in that house that has no sign but has its lights on that we cant enter. its the house rite across from the housing shop. it would cost 250 crowns to get your hair color dyed and cut to a different style or 125 crowns for just one or the other. cause if yer like me a death with green hair or a fire with blur or something and ya just want to change it or the style this would be perfect for a lot of people and if the nice professors got started on this idea they might be able to add it in the game with the new world thats currently on the test realm and we could test out this new thing while its in the test realm so its a perfect idea for rite now.

nobody is gonna pay to change there hair to a new style or color.

maybe each thing ya do will be 500 gold instead of crowns

also maybe he could give pet different styles of haircuts to like say give a heckhound a spiky hairdoo

nice idea but no crowns this idea should cost gold not crowns

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
there is only one thing i can say about this you can barely see your hair at all

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
poinsdeth wrote:

also maybe he could give pet different styles of haircuts to like say give a heckhound a spiky hairdoo

i agree, I don't have any crowns and don't plan on getting any!

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Explorer
May 25, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
poinsdeth wrote:

100% agreed because i am not spending 1$ on a hair style.

Explorer
Apr 27, 2009
poinsdeth wrote:
love it but gold instead of crowns plz

Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
ok ok ok i change it to gold and i forgot to add on to the thing and say with this new feature we could completely take are hats off just to show off the hair style cause i am sick of my green hair anyways i mean for god sake i look like a leprechan and i am a death wizard got no crowns my self for stiching my hat to a hood and i dont even like most of the hoods