Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bank Share Update for Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
Have you ever needed to share some treasure cards between your max level and your low level? Sadly, as of now you have to give them to a friend, go to the realm, add them, and then trade them back to your lower level. I think you should be able to trade them from the shared bank because you don't know if your "friend" will steal the treasure cards if they are valuable. Additionally, it will also save time because what if none of your friends are on or if they are in a dungeon? Lastly why not give an additional elixir in the store that allows for additional treasure card space?

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
wolf dragon fist on Nov 28, 2017 wrote:
Have you ever needed to share some treasure cards between your max level and your low level? Sadly, as of now you have to give them to a friend, go to the realm, add them, and then trade them back to your lower level. I think you should be able to trade them from the shared bank because you don't know if your "friend" will steal the treasure cards if they are valuable. Additionally, it will also save time because what if none of your friends are on or if they are in a dungeon? Lastly why not give an additional elixir in the store that allows for additional treasure card space?
I trade through an additional account; however this is a good idea.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Yes, why sell good TC from a different school then the one i'm playing when my other wizards can use them. KI, please add this idea in the game. The same goes with reagents when it comes to trading them with players.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Patrick Ravenbane on Nov 28, 2017 wrote:
Yes, why sell good TC from a different school then the one i'm playing when my other wizards can use them. KI, please add this idea in the game. The same goes with reagents when it comes to trading them with players.
You have access to reagents through the shared bank already. Do you mean letting players have the option of trading reagents with other players?

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
anecorbie on Nov 29, 2017 wrote:
You have access to reagents through the shared bank already. Do you mean letting players have the option of trading reagents with other players?
Oops!. Yes, I did not say that right about reagents. I fixed it last night.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Please, Please, Please-- KI-- Please

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Would love to see this as an additional feature.

Too often I get TC Blades I would love to pop over to my other wizards who could actually use them for example.

I'm sure many others could attest to this and more.

So, as a part of your remarkable plans I'm sure you have coming up this year KI, why not add this one to the list?