Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance's Spirit Spell Ideas Discussion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Please read over EVERYTHING before making a comment, you will know my real intentions. Thank you!

-Name still pending-(Help me out lol)

For my idea, I think of Death, Myth, and Life right? Well why not summon Lady Oriel, Lord Nightshade (I am not sure about this idea of character), and Grub from Sunken City.

Lady Oriel comes first probably through clouds such as Regeneration and swings her sword twice, making light attack the enemy.

Since I'm not sure, Please help to create a scene.

Grub will come last summoning a few creatures with him and orders him to attack.

Not sure if i underpowered and overpowered but i was thinking think 890-940 with Bladestorm to all players.

Now, this is just a dicussion about all of your ideas, not mines. Probably my idea will give you some ideas, or to fix mines. I know for a fact i did terrible but the real idea of this is to get other players thinking about this since Balance players wanted this just no or for a long time, I am not sure.

One more note, do NOT say a different colored such as green black and yellow heads, that will be very, very dissapointing.

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
supermage159 wrote:
Please read over EVERYTHING before making a comment, you will know my real intentions. Thank you!

-Name still pending-(Help me out lol)

For my idea, I think of Death, Myth, and Life right? Well why not summon Lady Oriel, Lord Nightshade (I am not sure about this idea of character), and Grub from Sunken City.

Lady Oriel comes first probably through clouds such as Regeneration and swings her sword twice, making light attack the enemy.

Since I'm not sure, Please help to create a scene.

Grub will come last summoning a few creatures with him and orders him to attack.

Not sure if i underpowered and overpowered but i was thinking think 890-940 with Bladestorm to all players.

Now, this is just a dicussion about all of your ideas, not mines. Probably my idea will give you some ideas, or to fix mines. I know for a fact i did terrible but the real idea of this is to get other players thinking about this since Balance players wanted this just no or for a long time, I am not sure.

One more note, do NOT say a different colored such as green black and yellow heads, that will be very, very dissapointing.

Alright ... well first of all, I love how you started this forum. There has been a lot of chat and complaints from the Sorcers about A spiritual School spell. Though, I wouldn't keep the damage and other things as simple as this.

Now just bear with me, I think I have yet another idea for a Balance spell like this.

We want to stay within the Mythology of the Balance school, so I was brainstorming, and Please people tell me what you think about it. Don't hesitate to bring the truth out, but please give me an explanation why you want to make these changes.

Here's the layout of the card.

So here's the final copy of this spell, and if you guys want to see the other spells I created please come join the forum box for "Rank 9 Spells".

Spell Name: Equality
Spell Accuracy: 85%
# of Pips: 9
Spell Description: Deals Spiritual Damage.
First attack is Death, dealing 245 (base) damage and converting half to your health.
Second attack is Life, dealing 190 Life Damage.
And third Attack is Myth, dealing 50+240 Myth damage.
That is a total of 725 (base) damage.

Please tell me how you like it!! :D