Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance needs another blade

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2018
Hello everyone so I'm a level 82 sorcerer, and I love my school but as I was leveling up I found a problem. The thing is since Zafaria->Avalon bosses start to have a huge health, which is kinda hard to make that damage with one hit KO. That's because our Balanceblade is so weak compared to other schools, while ours is +25% others can get til +40% and they can do even more with our +35% spirit or elemental blade. All the other schools can get a bonus of 40%+35%= 75% in 2 rounds//while we can get 25% or if we are lucky to have an item card, another +25/30%.

I know Balanceblade is universal but not many people from other schools can get it cause they'll have to get an item card so it's harder. I also don't count Bladestorm cause I think is bad for soloing cause it's only +20% and it costs 1 pip so...

-> How I think you could fix this problem? If Dragonblade was a trainable spell. Maybe at levels 60-70 would be perfect. We really need another Blade. Also with Sharpened Blade, other schools can get a +40% and +50% in only 2 rounds, or get another +45% with spirit/elemental blade. While we could NEVER get that huge bonus.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2012
I agree with you 100% so unfair for my balance char - i do hope KI does something and great ideas you have

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
xiisco72 on Aug 23, 2019 wrote:
Hello everyone so I'm a level 82 sorcerer, and I love my school but as I was leveling up I found a problem. The thing is since Zafaria->Avalon bosses start to have a huge health, which is kinda hard to make that damage with one hit KO. That's because our Balanceblade is so weak compared to other schools, while ours is +25% others can get til +40% and they can do even more with our +35% spirit or elemental blade. All the other schools can get a bonus of 40%+35%= 75% in 2 rounds//while we can get 25% or if we are lucky to have an item card, another +25/30%.

I know Balanceblade is universal but not many people from other schools can get it cause they'll have to get an item card so it's harder. I also don't count Bladestorm cause I think is bad for soloing cause it's only +20% and it costs 1 pip so...

-> How I think you could fix this problem? If Dragonblade was a trainable spell. Maybe at levels 60-70 would be perfect. We really need another Blade. Also with Sharpened Blade, other schools can get a +40% and +50% in only 2 rounds, or get another +45% with spirit/elemental blade. While we could NEVER get that huge bonus.
Blance has If not one of the most best pet in the game, and its called the enchanted armament. This pet gives 3 sharpen blade combine that with a normal blade and regular sharpen blade which you will learn at 84 or 86 i believe thats 3 blades. Also do you use feints when you try to solo bosses? you get the same bonus with elemental blades. Also why are you guys trying to solo azteca from zafaria upwards team work is required. Trust me i soloed with a balance from scratch to 125 most of the time. But yes get use to using feints and damage aura as well like their are so many enchants for the balance school its not even funny. Other school such as fire and storm gets easier acess to damage because in the long run they are damage schools. Balance is more of a supporting role like life school and life is worse than balance when it comes to damage. So yea don't limit your option for just one blade.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Many were advocating for balance to get it's own blade alongside its trap.

Names were even floating around where the name of the blade could be Sandblade & the trap Sandtrap. The ward and the blade would be solely school only for sorcerers.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
xiisco72 on Aug 23, 2019 wrote:

Fortunately, things like Chimera exist. It's a super good spell that you can use spirit blade with.