Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance needs a re-balance

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2012
I have been in far too many situations where I simply could not progress alone because I was balance. In the same scenario, another school could have made easy work of them.
Balance lacks the number of blades that other schools receive. I often see other schools, even lower level than me, have an incredibly higher max damage, because they not only have more blades, but 35%+. I understand that since our blades are universal, they can't always be too tough, but we should get the same number as other schools.

In "The Knowledge Keeper's Tower" there is a high ranking balance boss, who is capable of resisting 90% of my attacks, which no other school has to put up with. When fighting an opposing school, they have bonus attack, when fighting the same school, they have prisms.

I have only pain.
My wizard is level 53, so I shouldn't be stuck on a boss of this level, but I can't get past him because he resists balance spells, and the elemental spells (hydra/spectral blast) do so little damage, while being blocked by his constant elemental shields.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Jason Summer on Sep 14, 2019 wrote:
I have been in far too many situations where I simply could not progress alone because I was balance. In the same scenario, another school could have made easy work of them.
Balance lacks the number of blades that other schools receive. I often see other schools, even lower level than me, have an incredibly higher max damage, because they not only have more blades, but 35%+. I understand that since our blades are universal, they can't always be too tough, but we should get the same number as other schools.

In "The Knowledge Keeper's Tower" there is a high ranking balance boss, who is capable of resisting 90% of my attacks, which no other school has to put up with. When fighting an opposing school, they have bonus attack, when fighting the same school, they have prisms.

I have only pain.
My wizard is level 53, so I shouldn't be stuck on a boss of this level, but I can't get past him because he resists balance spells, and the elemental spells (hydra/spectral blast) do so little damage, while being blocked by his constant elemental shields.
Balance has the same number of equal blades if not more than any other schools in the game. Because am not sure if you remember that elemental and spirits belong to the balance schools. Then you have balance blade and windstorm so that's already 4 blades then you have item blades from cards and pets? lol if anyone that should least complain about balding is balance. The only schools that should have higher damage that balance are myth storm fire stat wise. Stats also come towards gears if your able to do more damage than those schools then balance isn't really balanced Get accustom to using team ups, no shame in asking max level for help and their are tons of bored ones in the common mate.