Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Badges? Masters?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 08, 2010
Ok i have to state this, if we have EVERY spell for our school, then why cant we be called Life God or something? Something grand and better for learning all the spells for our school. Along with that if you dont follow through on that why not have Master ____ gear? like such as when you learn all your school spellsyou get new gear from your school teacher? like have different new special clothes swords amulets athames rings and decks for our schools? id love that idea. And yes i do know you can get legendary gear at waterworks, but what if you could get awesome gear thats like crowns gear from the worlds of ds that gives targeting resist attacking crit rating block rating pipping health and to make it better manna too. but it all wouldnt have a specific school it would be in all them. And (even though i am not ice nor have i ever had an ice) they should have a ton of health and resist because ice is all about mega health and resist right? so thank you for reading this i know it was kind of lengthy but o well lol If you are in favor plz do post a vote so KI will at least notice this and maybe create a test realm for this. ty for your time

Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
Ambrose122 wrote:
Ok i have to state this, if we have EVERY spell for our school, then why cant we be called Life God or something? Something grand and better for learning all the spells for our school. Along with that if you dont follow through on that why not have Master ____ gear? like such as when you learn all your school spellsyou get new gear from your school teacher? like have different new special clothes swords amulets athames rings and decks for our schools? id love that idea. And yes i do know you can get legendary gear at waterworks, but what if you could get awesome gear thats like crowns gear from the worlds of ds that gives targeting resist attacking crit rating block rating pipping health and to make it better manna too. but it all wouldnt have a specific school it would be in all them. And (even though i am not ice nor have i ever had an ice) they should have a ton of health and resist because ice is all about mega health and resist right? so thank you for reading this i know it was kind of lengthy but o well lol If you are in favor plz do post a vote so KI will at least notice this and maybe create a test realm for this. ty for your time
Wait I'm confused about the clothes thing. Anyway there isn't a badge like that because there will always be new spells added to the game. So adding something like that would be pointless IMO.

Defender
Jan 08, 2010
Wait I'm confused about the clothes thing. Anyway there isn't a badge like that because there will always be new spells added to the game. So adding something like that would be pointless IMO.
First of all they gave a badge like that an like you said they made new spells. But id like to clarify somthing, there will b always be new sell because people willget boreder and boreder with their old spells. As for te clothes and gear i meant when you learn all your school spells, you have access to a quest from your teacher to gain special new gear specialized for your school. But as you said about the continuous spell aditions this would be something that would be created currently there fore you would only have to learn the spells up to whichever spell is your lvl 58 spell from your scool teacher, if KI adds anymore spells that is but i doubt it because they clearly stated they will no longer add more lvls.