Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Badges for soloing certain dungeons and bosses.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 12, 2014
Wizard101 to be fair, is quite an easy game as you can work with others in teams for bosses and dungeons.

I believe that a great update would be to create a badge system, where if you completely solo a boss or an entire dungeon, you get a badge. This will allow people who enjoy to solo to have proof of their achievements, and will also be more content in the game for people to enjoy. For example, if you soloed Tartarus, you could get a badge called "Conqueror of the Underworld" for example. This would let people know that you soloed Tartarus.

Any support for this idea?

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
SwellLife on Jun 30, 2017 wrote:
Wizard101 to be fair, is quite an easy game as you can work with others in teams for bosses and dungeons.

I believe that a great update would be to create a badge system, where if you completely solo a boss or an entire dungeon, you get a badge. This will allow people who enjoy to solo to have proof of their achievements, and will also be more content in the game for people to enjoy. For example, if you soloed Tartarus, you could get a badge called "Conqueror of the Underworld" for example. This would let people know that you soloed Tartarus.

Any support for this idea?
"Any support for this idea?"

Absolutely

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Yup, I like this idea. Would make such missions more rewarding, and since solo boss fights often take a lot of time and sometimes involve resources like treasure cards, special gear or pets, it would be a winner for KI too.

Defender
Mar 10, 2014
I support this idea! Lets try and make this a hot topic so kingsisle will see it and may take it into consideration!

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
Great idea!

Maybe there can even be "timed" versions of the badges or a mechanism that saves your dungeon run/boss defeat times so you can compare how fast you are to other players.

If you just solo the dungeon/boss you get a basic badge, but if you do it in, say, 10 minutes you get gold, 20 minutes you get silver, and 30 minutes or more you get bronze. It would be a cool way to show how good you are when soloing, and it adds a strong incentive for competition. The title could be combined with the rank, so "Conqueror of the Underworld" can become "Golden Conqueror of the Underworld" for a gold time.

CH