Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Badge for completing everything and more.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
Hello fellow wizards, I have an amazing idea that can make the in-game community super active! I came up with a idea of receiving a awesome badge and rewards that follow up to it. The requirements for the badge will be:

1. Completing all quests in the game.
2. Completed all levels of extra activities fishing, gardening etc.

Those are ideas for the badge. I came up with the name "Completionist " We can come up with more names sure, but that's my idea so far. Now for the even cooler news, We should come up with glowing eyes for people with this badge, can be bought from a specific NPC. Also character effects, for example: Fire is has embers on the character. Nothing too crazy but noticeable. That can also be bought prices for both:

Glowing eyes (any school) - 475,000 Gold and 3000 Arena Tickets
Glowing Effect (any school) 475,000 Gold and 4500 Arena Tickets

Tell me how you think of this idea? Please leave feedback

"Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
The thing about having a badge for completing all quests is what happens when they add quests at a later point? Does the badge go away? Is there another "all done" badge added?

The same can be said about completing "all" activity levels, whats to say there will not be more levels later.

There are currently over 386 badges in game, I think that is plenty to keep the completionists busy, don't you?

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Um no, i mean i love the idea but not the price 3000 and 4500 Arena Tickets is too much. It should just be gold

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
I like it. For completing everything I'd say "Wiz Kid" or something like that. Glowing effects is cool, and I also like the idea that we could have different standing emotes kind of like the bosses have during combat. Like spinning a weapon, making fire in your hand, things like that. Also thought that maybe your teleportation animation could change to be like rainbow sparks or something like that after completing a special quest.