Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Backpack Space Elixir

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
Ok, well, my friends and I keep a lot of stuff in our backpacks. Most wizards do. So much of the time we run out of space while farming bosses or just fighting in general. So, I think it would be great if you could make a Backpack Space Elixir that gives +50 more spaces for things in your backpack. My suggestion for cost would be around 1,500 crowns, but hey that's more your thing KI not mine. Anyone reading this, if you want change to happen, comment to make your voice heard.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Fallon Fireblade on Nov 6, 2012 wrote:
Ok, well, my friends and I keep a lot of stuff in our backpacks. Most wizards do. So much of the time we run out of space while farming bosses or just fighting in general. So, I think it would be great if you could make a Backpack Space Elixir that gives +50 more spaces for things in your backpack. My suggestion for cost would be around 1,500 crowns, but hey that's more your thing KI not mine. Anyone reading this, if you want change to happen, comment to make your voice heard.
I keep next to nothing in my backpack, only gear I have equipped and one or two pets, so let's not assume everyone does. You have a bank and a shared bank; that's kind of what they're there for. But the elixir is fine with me - I'll just never buy it.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010