Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aura spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 01, 2009
They should make some new auras. Here are some of my ideas.

Inpenetrable: Absorbs all damage for 3 rounds. (5 pips)

Revenge: Gives + 40 critical and 10% boost on critical targeting for 4 rounds. (2 pips)

Companion: 15% incoming and outgoing boost to all life spells for 4 rounds. (0 pips)

Second chance: Allows you to choose 2 spells in one round. (4 pips)

If you have any ideas please post some.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Nice ideas!

Fortify party : fortify everyone on your side 30% for 4 rounds
pet becomes a minion: helps out if your minion doesn't pop up by a certain time

Survivor
Nov 01, 2009
Thnx. Will the pet go into a new slot where a wizard goes or does it just cast its spell from were it is?

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
jordanskullrider wrote:

Revenge: Gives + 40 critical and 10% boost on critical targeting for 4 rounds. (2 pips)

Companion: 15% incoming and outgoing boost to all life spells for 4 rounds. (0 pips)

those are some good ideas, i have a couple, Integrety; resist 100% damage for3 round: 0 pips, Remember that all astral spells dont need any pips. Destruction: increases damage by 90%. Devestation: Critical increased by 70%. I like the rest of your ideas. Dustin Battlehand.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Pet goes in the slot just like a minion would. Plus it should cast spells from its own school. I have a life wizard that has many pets. One of them is a lava spider that is fire pet so he would cast fire spells instead of life spells.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2009
bigshotgun wrote:
jordanskullrider wrote:

those are some good ideas, i have a couple, Integrety; resist 100% damage for3 round: 0 pips, Remember that all astral spells dont need any pips. Destruction: increases damage by 90%. Devestation: Critical increased by 70%. I like the rest of your ideas. Dustin Battlehand.
I put the pips with them cause it is to powerful without them. yours are good, but it is to powerful. i would add some pips and the integraty spell is tecnacly the same as my absorb one. also it would be nice to lower the damage. Thanks for the ideas