Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Attack cards, what do they do?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2010
I would like to be able to click on the cards in my deck and get a brief explanation of what they do before I try them in a real battle.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
mare62 wrote:
I would like to be able to click on the cards in my deck and get a brief explanation of what they do before I try them in a real battle.

Don't they do that already..? You know, with that little square of text that gives a brief explanation of what cards do..? That's on the bottom of every card..?

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
mare62 wrote:

The bottom half of the cards, along with the icons in the corners, give you all the information you need about what the card will do. Look in the in-game help section under "combat" for a legend that explain the icons.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
mare62 wrote:

this would be a bad idea as their pop up discriptions would take up even more room than they do now, and if you play the game much you should already know what they do

Explorer
Jul 28, 2011
If you press 'p' while in-game it brings up your deck options, showing you all the cards you currently have. The description is right there on the card; it says exactly what it does.

If you mean you want to be able to sit back and read something while the 30 second timer is running, that would never happen as it slows down group play substantially. No one wants 'that guy' in their group that waits to the absolutely last second to do something that already should be sort of obvious.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
mare62 wrote:

The text on the card tells you what it does.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
You do get an explanation of what they do. After you place the cards in you deck, you can roll over 1 of them and read the text on the card. For example, Pheonix will have the text "515-595". That means it will do between 515 and 595 damage to your opponent when you use it.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

Defender
Dec 21, 2010