Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astral Blades, Traps, Shields

AuthorMessage
Champion
Feb 03, 2012
If you have been to celestia and beyond you should be familiar with the sun and moon blades traps and shields, and if you don't:

Sun Blade: fire, storm, and life blade
Moon Blade: ice, myth, death blade
Sun Trap: fire, storm, life trap
Moon Trap: ice, myth, death trap
And you can probably already guess the shields

Anyways i thought that they should have a trainer somewhere to teach us these spells like Niles who teaches the tri blade and trap spells. That would be cool. Comment on what you think of this. Bye all.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
I love this idea. And just a thought, Astral Minion? Like Balance's Elemental Minion (cast and get Fire, Ice or Storm)... cast it and you get a Sun, Moon, or Star minion... or Astral Polymorphs?

Armiger
May 10, 2010
AstroStorm wrote:
If you have been to celestia and beyond you should be familiar with the sun and moon blades traps and shields, and if you don't:

Anyways i thought that they should have a trainer somewhere to teach us these spells like Niles who teaches the tri blade and trap spells. That would be cool. Comment on what you think of this. Bye all.

Interesting Idea, but why? We have elemental blades and spiritual blades. We all can train them. Same for the elemental traps and spiritual traps.

Now, the shields would be nice, considering we can't train the balance shields.

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
darthjt wrote:
AstroStorm wrote:

Interesting Idea, but why? We have elemental blades and spiritual blades. We all can train them. Same for the elemental traps and spiritual traps.

Now, the shields would be nice, considering we can't train the balance shields.

Well, I dunno if you understood him right. I think he meant because not everyone want those. The shields sure. The blades and traps sure also. I dunno how to explain but its a great idea!