Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arena button?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Imagine a button on screen that could access arena from anywhere, why not right? It would eliminate those annoying trips back to unicorn way every time you want to re-enter. What do you think?

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Squire
Aug 12, 2009
travisAk wrote:
Imagine a button on screen that could access arena from anywhere, why not right? It would eliminate those annoying trips back to unicorn way every time you want to re-enter. What do you think?

I disagree with this Idea. It would be incredibly annoying if people turned EVERYWHERE into the bloody PVP lobby. If you don't want to travel back to unicorn way, spend your mana and MARK the Lobby for you to teleport back to.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
travisAk wrote:
how far do you really want to go? if you wander too far and get caught in a battle, then are told to go to the arena, doesn't that make you forfeit the match? i don't pvp much, but the times i did it seemed to me that if i tried to do much of anything i could end up forfeiting the match. don't know if you want to get too far from unicorn way if you plan on doing a few matches...

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Johnist wrote:
travisAk wrote:

I disagree with this Idea. It would be incredibly annoying if people turned EVERYWHERE into the bloody PVP lobby. If you don't want to travel back to unicorn way, spend your mana and MARK the Lobby for you to teleport back to.

Why in the world would you disagree? You've no clue on what the word USEFUL means.

Have you no consideration for people who like to SAVE TIME?

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
etherchaos wrote:
travisAk wrote:
how far do you really want to go? if you wander too far and get caught in a battle, then are told to go to the arena, doesn't that make you forfeit the match? i don't pvp much, but the times i did it seemed to me that if i tried to do much of anything i could end up forfeiting the match. don't know if you want to get too far from unicorn way if you plan on doing a few matches...
right now if you're qued for a pvp match and enter a battle your que ends, I don't see why an arena button like the crown shop button would change anything. I think a bazaar button would be great too. Everyone who plays pvp would like this option I'm certain.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
travisAk wrote:
etherchaos wrote:
travisAk wrote:
right now if you're qued for a pvp match and enter a battle your que ends, I don't see why an arena button like the crown shop button would change anything. I think a bazaar button would be great too. Everyone who plays pvp would like this option I'm certain.

I play a bit, and I think it'd be wonderful for an addition.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
travisAk wrote:
etherchaos wrote:
travisAk wrote:

I'm sorry, Travis, but that is incorrect. You do NOT lose your Queue if you enter a street battle or anything like that. You can indeed be yanked from your street battle into the PVP battle.

And @ mman17, what is wrong with the suggestion that they MARK the PVP Lobby? It is, in my opinion, a better idea than having an Arena button. We do not need to clutter the screen with Buttons, especially for those who do not enjoy PVP. For those that want to PVP, let them either waste time running back to Unicorn Way, or waste mana on Marking.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Johnist wrote:
travisAk wrote:
etherchaos wrote:
travisAk wrote:

I'm sorry, Travis, but that is incorrect. You do NOT lose your Queue if you enter a street battle or anything like that. You can indeed be yanked from your street battle into the PVP battle.

And @ mman17, what is wrong with the suggestion that they MARK the PVP Lobby? It is, in my opinion, a better idea than having an Arena button. We do not need to clutter the screen with Buttons, especially for those who do not enjoy PVP. For those that want to PVP, let them either waste time running back to Unicorn Way, or waste mana on Marking.

Ha. Convinience can be key in making a succesful game. I'd expect you to know that. Ha.