Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Area do nothing!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 30, 2010
Areas are a waste of data in this game. Has anybody decide to change an area? Most of the time, we change realms not areas but the game force to a different area. So I am thinking, why not use as easy, medium, and hard areas? A guy I befriend also agree that this should be a thing so I think more people would like it.
A few rules would be
1. Can only change area every 24 hours (of game play maybe) that will be so it is not cheating for the bosses.
2. Team up will put in the easy, medium, or hard areas depending on the area you have selected unless you cannot find a panther in about 1 hour with your easy, medium, or hard areas. Then it will then put you in all the areas but put the area at medium so not to get other people mad.
3. Easy will make harder to get items even harder to get. Medium is the same that it is right now. Hard will get a better chance of better rewards like pets or equirement. Yes, easy is going to be a pain in the butt for get better items but that how I believe it should be (plus you are going to fight a monster very easy).
4. First few areas are 0 realms which means they are only use for hatching and pet training (maybe PVP) and cannot fight any monsters in any of the worlds. You can still have hatching and pet training in the other areas but the first few will be the hatching and pet training areas main. This also might help the correction to the game in certain areas.
5. About 5 areas per easy, medium, and hard.
6. Easy: Low health for boss and monsters. Get little rewards. No cheats and any extra stuff (Wizard city and a few other worlds will start here) low chance of getting some thing rare.
7. Medium: Mostly of what we have today. 1 or 2 cheats depending on the boss
8. Hard: High health for boss and monsters. Monsters has 1 or 2 cheats. Boss will have 3 to 5 cheats depending on the world. Get better rewards. Has a better chance of getting more rare stuff.
What do your guys think? Is this a good idea? Put more ideas about this is the relipes.
Change is good sometimes

Defender
May 30, 2010
God life wizard on Apr 17, 2017 wrote:
Areas are a waste of data in this game. Has anybody decide to change an area? Most of the time, we change realms not areas but the game force to a different area. So I am thinking, why not use as easy, medium, and hard areas? A guy I befriend also agree that this should be a thing so I think more people would like it.
A few rules would be
1. Can only change area every 24 hours (of game play maybe) that will be so it is not cheating for the bosses.
2. Team up will put in the easy, medium, or hard areas depending on the area you have selected unless you cannot find a panther in about 1 hour with your easy, medium, or hard areas. Then it will then put you in all the areas but put the area at medium so not to get other people mad.
3. Easy will make harder to get items even harder to get. Medium is the same that it is right now. Hard will get a better chance of better rewards like pets or equirement. Yes, easy is going to be a pain in the butt for get better items but that how I believe it should be (plus you are going to fight a monster very easy).
4. First few areas are 0 realms which means they are only use for hatching and pet training (maybe PVP) and cannot fight any monsters in any of the worlds. You can still have hatching and pet training in the other areas but the first few will be the hatching and pet training areas main. This also might help the correction to the game in certain areas.
5. About 5 areas per easy, medium, and hard.
6. Easy: Low health for boss and monsters. Get little rewards. No cheats and any extra stuff (Wizard city and a few other worlds will start here) low chance of getting some thing rare.
7. Medium: Mostly of what we have today. 1 or 2 cheats depending on the boss
8. Hard: High health for boss and monsters. Monsters has 1 or 2 cheats. Boss will have 3 to 5 cheats depending on the world. Get better rewards. Has a better chance of getting more rare stuff.
What do your guys think? Is this a good idea? Put more ideas about this is the relipes.
Change is good sometimes
Adding a few more rules
9. Very easy- based like the beginning of the game. no rewards. Cannot be used in second arc (or maybe earlier)
10. easy between Medium- is before medium but after easy - for people who are having diffult with medium but a too easy time with easy. Get little to medium rewards.
11. Medium between hard- is before hard but after medium-for people who are having a easy time with medium but a hard time with hard.. Get medium to better rewards.
12. Very hard: very High health. Similar to PVP. 3-5 cheats for the monsters. Boss will have 5-8 cheats depending on the world. Very likely to get a rare item. Get better rewards than hard
13. 0-6 areas are used for hatching and pet training (only) cannot fight monsters or bosses.
14. 7 and 8 areas are used for very easy (only two since it is used for begins)
15.9-14 areas are used for easy
16. 15-20 areas are used for easy between medium
17.21-26 areas are used for medium
18. 27-32 areas are used for medium between hard
19. 33-38 areas are used for hard
20.39-44 areas are used for very hard.
Please tell if your guys like this idea. I believe it is a good idea but I want other people opinion.
Always go on

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
I like the idea of having easy areas for people that go solo or struggle but i dont like the idea of getting less drops.

say you want to do a hard boss that drops good gear and no one wants to help you so you swap to easy mode then dont get anything. that would suck.

I think all of them should be same drop rate as now just harder or easier.

Defender
May 30, 2010
RYAN DEATHSTORM on Apr 20, 2017 wrote:
I like the idea of having easy areas for people that go solo or struggle but i dont like the idea of getting less drops.

say you want to do a hard boss that drops good gear and no one wants to help you so you swap to easy mode then dont get anything. that would suck.

I think all of them should be same drop rate as now just harder or easier.
I just feel like that would balance it out since you are doing easy mode when someone else might have done hard. Easy mode does not make so it is impossible to get, it means there is less of a chance of getting it. Like easy would be a 5%-15% of a chance of getting a rare item depending on the item(like gear may be closer to 15% and pets may be closer to 5% depending on the pet) and boss. Medium would be 15%-25% of a chance of getting a rare item(or whatever it is now). Hard would be 25%-40% and very hard would be 40%-60%. See it would be a better chance of getting a item you may want the hard it is but it would not be impossible.
These areas would also stop the people who say a world too hard when other people thinks it too easy like Mirage.
Remember this is just an idea and would like to see what other people who thinks the game is too easy or too hard.
Opinions always matter to me

Defender
May 30, 2010
God life wizard on Apr 19, 2017 wrote:
Adding a few more rules
9. Very easy- based like the beginning of the game. no rewards. Cannot be used in second arc (or maybe earlier)
10. easy between Medium- is before medium but after easy - for people who are having diffult with medium but a too easy time with easy. Get little to medium rewards.
11. Medium between hard- is before hard but after medium-for people who are having a easy time with medium but a hard time with hard.. Get medium to better rewards.
12. Very hard: very High health. Similar to PVP. 3-5 cheats for the monsters. Boss will have 5-8 cheats depending on the world. Very likely to get a rare item. Get better rewards than hard
13. 0-6 areas are used for hatching and pet training (only) cannot fight monsters or bosses.
14. 7 and 8 areas are used for very easy (only two since it is used for begins)
15.9-14 areas are used for easy
16. 15-20 areas are used for easy between medium
17.21-26 areas are used for medium
18. 27-32 areas are used for medium between hard
19. 33-38 areas are used for hard
20.39-44 areas are used for very hard.
Please tell if your guys like this idea. I believe it is a good idea but I want other people opinion.
Always go on
Add more rules
21. If you are move out of easy, easy between medium, medium between hard, hard, and very hard due to team up the 24 hours will not be added since this is not you fault.
22. After a 20 tries on defeating a boss or monster, your teacher will tell you. Young Wizard, you seem to having a problem defeating this boss or monster, you should try a easier diffult.
23.After 100 defeat of bosses and monsters in a row, your teacher will tell you. Young Wizard, you seem to having a easy time defeating monsters how about you do a hard dufficult.
Please note that they do not care if you change they are just tell you maybe you should.
24. Rare Drops for very easy (0.5%-5%) depending on the boss or monster and the item you want to get
25 Rare.Drops for easy (5%-20% used for easy between medium) depending on the boss or monster and the item you want to get
26.Rare Drops for medium(20%-50% used for medium between hard) depending on the boss or monster and the item you want to get
27.Rare Drops for hard (50%-70%) depending on the boss or monster and the item you want to get
28.Rare Drops for very hard(70%-90%) depending on the boss or monster and the item you want to get
30.Impossible mode(because why not) monsters has 10 cheats and bosses has 10 cheat (will be random all the time)
31. 45-50 areas are used for impossible mode
32.Rare drops Impossible modes (100% since you might be fighting for your life)
33.Get a badges for defeating 10, 100, 1,000, 10,000 and 100,000 monsters and bosses per diffult
That all I got and I think this is fair since you are fighting different bosses depending on the area